Any BBC willing to come to Ne Pa. I will show you a good time

I know it very well....my grammie lives up there still actually, you probably know her. and of course some of classmates of mine...interesting....I know it gets cold and boring up there...hot chocolate is good for the winter isn't it?

I know it very well....my grammie lives up there still actually, you probably know her. and of course some of classmates of mine...interesting....I know it gets cold and boring up there...hot chocolate is good for the winter isn't it?
It is but it is so hard for us to find

I know, mountaintop is a tough one....hopefully you are out about about parading the ass around....trying to get attention. someone will find it ;-) speaking of which...what does that ass look like if you don't mind?

first let me say, welcome to the site! tips and tricks...there has been a big problem with fake people, scammers and pic collectors....so the best way to not be lumped in with that crowd is to get verified...basically you take a photo with your username, the date, and "blacktowhite.net" all showing on a sheet of paperIMAG0794-1.jpg ...then you submit that and after a day or two, they verfiy you as a "real person". as for showing a photo....at the bottom where you can reply, you have an option to upload a file...once you choose a file, you can decide whether you want it as a thumbnail embedded in the text...nestled.JPG or as a large format photo...for my east coast friends.jpg Hope this helps ;-)

And I love the fact that you live in Mountaintop...wish I knew you when I was still there...I would have loved to keep you company...

first let me say, welcome to the site! tips and tricks...there has been a big problem with fake people, scammers and pic collectors....so the best way to not be lumped in with that crowd is to get verified...basically you take a photo with your username, the date, and "blacktowhite.net" all showing on a sheet of paperView attachment 167514 ...then you submit that and after a day or two, they verfiy you as a "real person". as for showing a photo....at the bottom where you can reply, you have an option to upload a file...once you choose a file, you can decide whether you want it as a thumbnail embedded in the text...View attachment 167513 or as a large format photo...View attachment 167515 Hope this helps ;-)

And I love the fact that you live in Mountaintop...wish I knew you when I was still there...I would have loved to keep you company...
Thanks for the help

Back