Any BBC groups or clubs in Dallas area?

We had an awesome weekend of playing . House party setting in dallas. Had 50 plus folks. Saturday and Sunday. Mostly singles had about 4 couples. The rest single ladies and bulls. Had 3 cucks show up and watch . Dallas is in my top 3 of lifestyle cities.

We are in Dallas and seeking a regular BBC FWB and it has been difficult to find believe it or not. Any assistance would be greatly appreciated. We are super selective but thought maybe you could help guide us in the right direction w/a friend or someone you might know.

There are now Colette's clubs in Dallas, Houston and Austin, plus there are rumors one will open in San Antonio soon, too. On Fridays, the doors are open to single males. Often, when we travel, we will pick up one or two BM and after some club play, an invitation to return to our room to continue festivities is extended.

There are now Colette's clubs in Dallas, Houston and Austin, plus there are rumors one will open in San Antonio soon, too. On Fridays, the doors are open to single males. Often, when we travel, we will pick up one or two BM and after some club play, an invitation to return to our room to continue festivities is extended.

I went to Colette's on a Friday, despite 2 couples I have known independently warning me about the place. I got bored and left after an hour. If you are looking for the best BBC fun, that is not the place for it. Quality guys rarely go to clubs. There are several groups in the area that meet up regularly.

Sorry to here about Colette's not working out as that seems to be the go to hangout. Would love to hear more about Players, but to be honest we more or less got out of going to clubs a while back. Would be cool if there was a regular meet and greet social somewhere.

Sorry to here about Colette's not working out as that seems to be the go to hangout. Would love to hear more about Players, but to be honest we more or less got out of going to clubs a while back. Would be cool if there was a regular meet and greet social somewhere.

I've had good times at Players. They are less hostile to single men, but still not worth the price/drive to me. There are semi-regular private parties that happen around DFW all the time. Those are the best.

If anyone is a member or knows of some of the local gatherings it would be great to get an invite or know about them as we aren’t into the club scene either. Thanks for your help.

Back