Any bbc for me in Ca?

BlackCoolAid is rather full of crap... lol. Tried to hook it up several times, he apparently is too busy. Now in Reno - so have fun there. But until we hook it up, yeah, still looking.

BlackCoolAid is rather full of crap... lol. Tried to hook it up several times, he apparently is too busy. Now in Reno - so have fun there. But until we hook it up, yeah, still looking.
Really?!?!?! I'm full of crap? C'mon man. I will be back in San Jose from Reno tomorrow and I'm going to call your bluff. You know how to contact me. Let's see what's up them.

Hey babe I heard your cries for help but never fear your Supa-man luva with his supa-sperm is here. I'll swoop down, literally lift you up with my supa-cock, and shoot up in you like a speeding bullet. You want it done right, then get with the right Bull! Just hit me up.
tumblr_n7prl6rJ1Q1tfu6a7o1_1280.jpg

Luke-Cage-Jessica-Jones-520x404.jpg

I will be in Sonoma that's right next to Napa this weekend. Staying at Posh Sonoma Fairmont Mission Inn. You know how to get a hold of me. I will let y'all know if she (he) if real or fake. Cmon man!!!

Back