Any BBC close to Augusta want to hook up with this MILF over the weekend ?

boobbutt

Couple
From
GA, US
I'm very new at this so here it goes. I may get better at this in the future. But for now I just want to be a straight forward and honest as I can be. I'm just me. I'm soft inside and out. I have the look of a school administrator or Sunday school teacher. You'll find I'm full of surprises. Sometimes you'll find me with hair up, in nerd glasses and long dresses. Other times, with hair down jeans and a t-shirt or sports jersey. Your average wholesome looking clean and tender milf. Talented. A lady in the streets and submissive in the sheets. Sexual. Sensual. I like to touch and be touched. I'm a good listener. And I love to be babied. I love to serve. I love to please and satisfy. I like attention. But I'm not possessive. I'm used to being used. But I prefer to be wanted. I'm a quality woman. Sex wise I do it all. I love using my mouth. I love hugs and kisses. A sucker for a long passionate caress. I am a tight one. It's one of my talents. And I am a squirter. Another talent. My mouth and vagina are a lot alike lol. My motto is "I'm tight and wet you will never forget." Completely shaved, clean and sweet. Totally worth it. I'm never greedy. Always sweet. I'll always rather be taken in bed and taken care of, than ever taken for granted. My perfect match is nice polite fit clean good looking and generous well endowed manly man.

Yes, I prefer well endowed men when it comes to that. And well groomed is a must. Thank you.

Attachments

• d5462a17d6b55873ca80c0bacf3badc1_f.jpg
    d5462a17d6b55873ca80c0bacf3badc1_f.jpg
    54.3 KB · Views: 48
  • received_861041744078459_jpeg.jpg
    received_861041744078459_jpeg.jpg
    526.5 KB · Views: 51
  • The Wife.jpg
    The Wife.jpg
    545.4 KB · Views: 60
  • The Wife (2).jpg
    The Wife (2).jpg