Any Anal Plug suggestions or pics?

Start slow lots of lube and just add a bit more every day. At least that’s what I’ve heard. A good person to ask is and I’m ashamed to how often I bring her up. Is slutshelby on this site. She has experience with huge toys and played with Denni O back in the day.

Use toys made from body-safe materials: glass, steel, or silicone. Cheaper materials have toxic chemicals, are porous (trapping germs), or can't be easily sanitized. The safe materials can withstand being cleaned in boiling water.

Relax and use plenty of lube. Getting toys past the rectum is easy but relaxation is the key once you get want to penetrate the inner sphincter.

Make sure toys have a flared base (one much wider than the rest of the toy). A flared base keeps the toy from getting sucked up into your butt.

There are nice metal plugs that come in different sizes, like this one...

il_570xN.443711090_1abr.jpg

You can adjust temperature by rinsing under warm water first, if you don`t like the cold feel.
And, like always with anything anal, don`t save on the lube.
Enjoy!

There are nice metal plugs that come in different sizes, like this one...This is like the one I did my first training with. It worked very well.

You can adjust temperature by rinsing under warm water first, if you don`t like the cold feel.
Enjoy!

If your not use to anal start small to medium. You will love them specially if you leave them in during the day or when you go out. Metal is the best :)
Please login or become a member to view

Damn baby your ass is even hotter looking with your butt plug.

There are nice metal plugs that come in different sizes, like this one...

Enjoy!
On the odd occasion my wife and i have vaginal sex, she will wear one of these in her ass. It was a suggestion from another hotwife we chatted to, it helps 'fill up' the space. So with this in her ass, she can feel me better in her pussy. We've only been doing it for a couple of years, but we couldn't believe we'd never thought of it. We'd tried/ used almost every cock sleeve on the market to try and make my cock thicker, never thought of trying to make her pussy smaller :)

My husband is putting me into anal training. I can't take a cock in the ass yet. Its too painful but I want it. Any suggestions on anal plugs or any type of training I could do before I can take a big size cock in my ass? I dream of double penetration one day.

I am not expert in anal plugs (my husband provides them), but you are totally right to exercise
Anal penetration can be wonderful if you go step by step and only after leaving all inhibition and fear.

thank you very much, I really appreciate your advices. I am exactly doing in this way and the things are going better so far :)

If your not use to anal start small to medium. You will love them specially if you leave them in during the day or when you go out. Metal is the best :)

yes this is a very great idea also I love the idea of wearing it all day that's what's that was my first suggestion for you to wear that anal toy all day Nexus Lube the best move I found the stone have your husband or your spouse eat your asshole good tongue it for an hour or two I know that seems a long time but trust me you will enjoy it

Once you are more sophisticated in this field you may also consider applying enemas.

i was in a relationship once that can be labeled as a "light swinging" one. We went to clubs, but no more often than four or five times a year. Also it didn`t come to sex (with others!) every time we attended, but sometimes it did. We had set up a preparation routine we followed each time before such a night, and one of the things on our list was for her to apply an ******* in order to empty her colon and rectum just in case. ;)

i know, this is something that doesn`t usually bother you when you`re with your significant other or a regular playmate. But with a stranger this may be different. Part of the reasons for inhibitions on the female part when it comes to anal sex - especially with a stranger - is the fear it might get messy. o_O Fortunately you can take control and do something about it. ;)

Enemas make you feel cleaner and hornier too. :D Only apply them in a safe place (= at home) where you can use the toilet immediatly whenever you feel the urge, and not later than two hours before a date.

Best wishes and lots of fun!

Back