Any advices ?

Susi88

From
Germany
Well ...my first BBC Gangbang is getting closer and closer.
I'm veeery excited but also a little bit scared.
Its gonne be me and 4-6 black cocks.

Some of you guys here surely have Experience in gangbangs...

Any advices for me ? Do's ...dont's ?
How should we start ...me blindfolded just waiting ?
Or should i warmup everybody with a hot stripshow ?
Any ideas ?

You'll be fine sweetie. My first was with 15 and I just let myself go relax have fun :) I was sore the next day but overly sore. Main thing is to relax and have fun it was the best fucking of my life. But it is important that you do know a few of them or you have someone there to watch over you. Have fun sweetie and let us know how it went.

There is one guy (Richard) i'm already dating a few weeks that will arrange everything.
I trust him a 100%
He chosses the other guys, checks their health tests and books the hotel room ...

So i can be completely relaxed ....

I think i will wear a sexy dress ...super short skirt, heels...
Say hello to the boys - we'll all have a glas of wine ...(alcohol really helps) and i' m sure then everything will go its way ...

The easier the better ..i shouldn't worry that much i think ...

Thank for all your kind words and tips :)

Last edited:
It seems like you really thought this through for some time now. Just relax and be confident. Don’t do things just because you think you’re supposed to, pay attention to your mind and body, and stay in touch with your own sensuality. Have fun sweet Susi and tell us about your GB experience later. :)

Last edited:
Yeah i thought this through a hundred times hahah ... its a fantasy i have for a long time now... but now its getting real soon i´m very excited ... :)

I will just do what i want to do.. but..i want it ALL anyway so ... i´m very confident that it will be a great experience ... with loooots of BBC just for meeeee..yeahhhhh

Can´t wait to release their big black cocks ...and spread my legs very wide...and then ..i hope they´re gonna fuck the shi** outta me ..yeeehaaaa :)
and i get all that tasty BBC Cum ...hmm yummyyy..uhh i just can´t wait for it now :D:bounce::furious::blackgrimace:

Yeah i thought this through a hundred times hahah ... its a fantasy i have for a long time now... but now its getting real soon i´m very excited ... :)

I will just do what i want to do.. but..i want it ALL anyway so ... i´m very confident that it will be a great experience ... with loooots of BBC just for meeeee..yeahhhhh

Can´t wait to release their big black cocks ...and spread my legs very wide...and then ..i hope they´re gonna fuck the shi** outta me ..yeeehaaaa :)
and i get all that tasty BBC Cum ...hmm yummyyy..uhh i just can´t wait for it now :D:bounce::furious::blackgrimace:
I hope so, too!!! and i can't wait, either!!!! PLEASE hurry up time, i'm begging!!! Hopes it's the best experience ever and thanks so much for sharing here, Susi!!! :)

Susi, you would receive thousands of likes and great comments if you post still photo shots of the GB action :), be sure to get prior written approval from the GB participants, and cover their faces to protect the identity.

Back