any advice for talking to a woman in public!!!

Women do you have any advice for a Guy who wants to people to not be shy and get confidence, and not be a fraid of rejection, how does he no when rejection from a girl is just being shy or get the hell away stop talking, what are the best places to meet, gocery story, bar, party, working out, in the neighborhood, and how do you know if they are married or have a boyfriend so he doesn't come ******* ya!!! any and all advice is appreciated

i Heard when a women wants to let someone pick her up...she is able to launch 'signals'....what kind of signals do I launch is that true? and how do I get those signal out, or how do I pick up on a girls I want you signals!!! when I mean signals I mean signs like the way a girl looks at you or the tone in her voice, a wink or what do women do to let other guys top know she wants to be picked up, what do you do to let others around you know your wanted!!!

re: any advice for talking to a woman in public!!!

Yes, make sure their husbands aren't near by, and don't be squeezing your cock with your hand when you say "you are one sexy momma".
:)

i Heard when a women wants to let someone pick her up...she is able to launch 'signals'....what kind of signals do I launch is that true? and how do I get those signal out, or how do I pick up on a girls I want you signals!!! when I mean signals I mean signs like the way a girl looks at you or the tone in her voice, a wink or what do women do to let other guys top know she wants to be picked up, what do you do to let others around you know your wanted!!!

Not many are going to automatically want to get "picked up." Some might but probably not a majority. Eye contact is good. A smile is really good. To escalate, it's up to the man to intiate further contact, as it has been throughout the millenia.

----------

Got a story to share. It will be 2 years ago, Memorial Day, that this happened. I went to the leasing office and noticed that the pool was opened. So, decided to go back home and get my suit on for a swim. Usually, I just lay out, read or listen to XMU and go for a quick swim or two. Depending on the mood, there's usually not much interaction with other people, unless there's an urge to talk with others or be socialable. That was one of those days when it was intended to be just hang out for an hour or so and just just relax.

I do not dip my toes before diving in the water. It was pretty cold but refreshing. Just after swimming to the side, it was hard not to notice this Puerto Rican woman behind the kiddie pool. Her legs were spread wide open and she was looking directly at me. I thought to myself, "this can't be happening." So after the swim, I went back to my lounge chair. A short while later, she had worked her way over, and was talking with 2 other women (it appeared that all 3 were mothers). While this was going on, she was flashing (i.e., lifting up the back of her shorts) and licking her lips, while looking directly at me. Then she motioned for me to go inside. I was wondering what she had in mind, as the office was closed. On that day, there was only access to the men's and ladies' rooms and the small gym. I went into the gym. She wasted no time ripping my suit off.

Now the moral of this story is that this sort of thing will not happen every day. If you want to discuss men's and women's role, these were pretty much reversed and it was as "cut to the case" as humanly possible. I liked that she saw what she wanted and went after it. This woman probably wouldn't have otherwise have caught my attention. It did not lead to anything after it, but was a great lesson learned. Think of how a woman responds to a man who knows exactly what he wants and goes after it.

Back