ANTICIPATION

CuckoldCouple

Couple
Gold Member
View attachment 340269

The sight and sound of them kissing was incredible. I saw my wife's hand slowly start to massage Tyrell's cock through his trousers and then she gradually undid his zipper and reached in to feel his engorged cock.They broke their kiss and my wife pulled her top off and undid her bra. I watched as I saw her firm tits swing free from their prison. Before you knew it Tyrell had his head between them, with the nipple from one tit in his mouth while he rubbed the other between his finger and thumb. Jill gently pushed him away and told him to stand up. He duly obliged and she began to slowly undo his trousers, which dropped to the floor with his underwear. Jill took hold of his huge, black cock as he stepped out of them and she began to slowly and rhythmically wank him. I heard Tyrell moan as he now stood before her, cock fully erect -- and what a monster it was. It had to be nine inches plus, with a good girth too. I smiled to myself as I anticipated seeing my wife rammed with this monster cock.

Back