Answering Questions here in D.C.

Dsoul

Male
Real Person
Gold Member
From
Nigeria
184.jpg

There I was earlier today, riding a Greenbelt metro train in D.C., from Fort Totten down to Shaw-Howard University station and there was this older white lady seated a couple of seats down from me. Bleached blonde hair, librarian-type of glasses on her face, wearing a cream-colored dress, looking all prim and proper. For some reason her eyes kept flicking back at me. Don't know if she was staring at me or something behind where I sat. In a metro train, a fellow can't ever be too sure, and there was no chance of me walking over without drawing some form of attention. I got down from my station, and as the train went on by, I swore that lady stared at me out through the window.

It's got me thinking about a question a white boi asked me earlier in an email: 'What is it that white women see in black men that makes them want to lose their minds?'
There's plenty of ways to answer that question, and unfortunately I doubt if any of them does it perfect justice in explaining such a phenomenon. I would as easily say that the reason (or rather, one of the major reasons), as to why white women are easily attracted towards black men is the same as the attraction between opposite planes of a magnet. It explains everything perfectly: opposites always attract, and the same goes with color.

We've surpassed years of oppression and depression of white man egotism to have reached the point where a lot of minority issues are rearing their heads. White women who've once had their thoughts and feelings suppressed because of the notions of what ran society back then are starting to take back much of what they realized has always been their right and jurisdiction. The right to their freedom of sexuality. There's no greater power than that, and nothing floors a white man quicker to the floor than hearing his wife declare to him that she no longer wishes to fuck him anymore, simply with the fact that she needs/wants/demands pure and undiluted satisfaction, and she's come to realize that her hubby isn't capable, or isn't the right type of person to give it to her.

Now, a lot of people reading my postings would ask several important questions, one of which is this: 'When I say "white women", am I only referring to Caucasian women, or does that include other women of varying nationality or ethnicity, whether Asian or even African-American women, that’s for those white bois married to sisters?'.

Yes, I know my statement of always referring to white women might seem a bit confusing, but as we're here to talk about interracial encounter, that's the reason for such. But yes, this as well concerns women of other nationalities and ethnicities too. The need and desire of cuckoldry isn't/shouldn't be something merely stuck on white couples but should include others as well.

Another question that would be thrown my way is that 'why do I always indicate white married women and seldom talk about single white girls who too http://us.mg6.mail.yahoo.com/neo/launchdesire black men nearly as much as married women do?'. I'll admit, I haven't done much talking about single white women, and there's a reason for that.

In my line of work, single white women are most unreliable when it comes to such type of demands as that which married white women want. Single white women have nothing to do with cuckoldry, as the term suggests, they're still single, so why talk about them? Also, single women have got sex much on their mind and got plenty of men, whether blacks or white men, to fuck, and a lot of them have varying notions when it comes to preferring black men only. Not saying there aren't such young girls around, just saying they're hard to stumble across, and I'm not the sort who enjoys visiting social networking sites to search for such young women as these. And besides, most young white girls prefer listening to Justin Beiber and Usher; I'm a old school fan. Married women are quick to keep in touch with you, while young girls are busy knowing more about themselves in night clubs and such.

I hope I'm not sounding stereotypical, just saying that when it comes to meeting single women online, they're hard to find and communicate with, and I don't have the time breaking them away from their Ivy-league boyfriends.

Go here for more: http://www.blackmastershango.com/2012/07/arrival-in-dcquestions.html

Sir i do think you have hit on something with Your perception between white married women and single women. it to me seems logical and definitely makes sense. there is that "Taboo" thing also with married white women. they shouldn't but they want to.... im sure you are familiar with that scenario. the "want to" soon overpowers the other and they natural attraction to the Black man becomes more and more and more real to them.

Sir i do think you have hit on something with Your perception between white married women and single women. it to me seems logical and definitely makes sense. there is that "Taboo" thing also with married white women. they shouldn't but they want to.... im sure you are familiar with that scenario. the "want to" soon overpowers the other and they natural attraction to the Black man becomes more and more and more real to them.

As it was meant to be ... before man invented Religion.

Wasn't Woman tempted by forbidden fruits right at the begining? Women are still under the spell and still under the enticement of the serpent. Come to think of it, isn't a snake, phalus like?

Wasn't Woman tempted by forbidden fruits right at the begining? Women are still under the spell and still under the enticement of the serpent. Come to think of it, isn't a snake, phalus like?
oh dear, god's really not going to like this thread! lol Besides, I thought women WERE the tempting fruit? I must have read the wrong book.

oh dear, god's really not going to like this thread! lol Besides, I thought women WERE the tempting fruit? I must have read the wrong book.

Actually, God has nothing to do with religion.
Religions are things man created to enable them to control others and aid them in fulfilling their personal agendas. Man included God as the magic to make that work, they needed a big stick.

God loves us. If this were not so, God would not have given women clitorises which serve no other purpose than to provide the woman, sexual pleasure. God would not have given women cunts to give pleasure to men or cocks to men to pleasure women or each other.

Don't worry about the lightning. It's just part of the fantastic art exhibit God has provided for our enjoyment, like the flowers, trees, clouds, snow flakes, sunrises, sunsets and multitude of other things we usually take for granted and miss out experiencing.

God= good, religion= bad, mankind= foolish.

It's high time people should take religion out of sex and let people be happy about themselves, regardless of how old they are.

Tell me one person who's ever been unhappy while having sex, and I'll show you a thousand idiots wanting to commit a crime all because they say God told them to.

oh god yes!!! well maintained and in perfect operating condition with hi miles!! :frantic:

OMG! High miles!

If a mile is 63,360 inches and you take the minimum 9" BBC that's 7,040 strokes! If he averages 60 strokes per minute, that's about a half a mile of cock per hour! :exciting:

If you figure an average of a half hour of steady fucking or a quarter mile of dick each time you get laid, just estimate how many times you have fucked, divide that by 4 and you will have an idea of what the total mileage of cock wear and tear on your cunt is! :frantic:

Of course, all of the variables such as different size cocks, duration of fucking, etc. will all give new meaning to "Your Mileage May Vary"! :bounce:

Back