Another weekend, another Big black Cock

It's a shame you couldn't show her face. The reactions along with audio is the greatest attraction. In any case it looked like she had a great fuck session.

absolutley but we have to respect their choice :). its not important to see their faces or to know who they are , what is important IS to see a videos of her craving these BIG BLACK DICKS ,sliding in her tiny pusyy and ass and cuming over her sexy slim body from diffrent angle where you cant recognise them , many couple post videos like this , some couple dont wanna their work mates know what they are doing :p and i do respect that :)

Last edited:
absolutley but we have to respect their choice :). its not important to see their faces or to know who they are , what is important IS to see a videos of her craving these BIG BLACK DICKS ,sliding in her tiny pusyy and ass and cuming over her sexy slim body from diffrent angle where you cant recognise them , many couple post videos like this , some couple dont wanna their work mates know what they are doing :p and i do respect that :)
The reasoning behind the obscured face is understandable. I was just commenting that her facial expressions during the session would have greatly enhanced her experience to us. In any case I hope her orgasms were mind blowing. And many thanks for allowing us to experience it as well.

Back