Another Poll Question

What position should a BBC virgin lose her BBC virginity in?

• Him on top

Votes: 134 58.3%
  • Her on top

Votes: 30 13.0%
  • Doggy

Votes: 62 27.0%
  • Other: if other please note which below.

Votes: 4 1.7%

• Total voters

Alisha

Female
I am moving closer to trying my first BBC. My a friend of mine has introduced me to a few of her friends she spends time with. They all seem very nice and understanding of my desires and situation. As I get closer a few questions have risen, especially after seeing some of the hotter pic on here. Please offer your vote.

I think the most common position for virgin ladies is missionary, on bottom. Since this is your first "black cock", and possibly larger than any you have ever had, it seems only appropriate to take the missionary-bottom and re-experience your maiden voyage again. No need to instruct him ... or tell him to go easy on you. You must trust him, just as you did the first time you had sex, as he will know what's best, as he's probably done it several times before ... don't you think? :)

I think a woman should allways let the man be on top and give him controll specially the first time. Bulls with big cocks do this constantly so they know what to do.

I have to ask this of those who have actually taken a huge cock. Don't/didn't you worry about him hurting you if you we're not in control?

I have to ask this of those who have actually taken a huge cock. Don't/didn't you worry about him hurting you if you we're not in control?
For this reason, if he is larger than what you are accustomed to and/or is a rough player, I suggest female on top the first time around. Depends on the two of you, and what you are comfortable with. Look for a guy who is sensitive to your needs and comfort level, as opposed to a bull in a china shop.

Back