Another night, a great Hotwife

Anthony Hopson

Male
Real Person
Gold Member
From
PA, US
I was able to meet SandCinPA last Thursday night. We met in Wildwood at their invite at a local bar. C was quite nervous, but I could tell she was nervous and excited. I took her back to the room late-night and enjoyed her sexy body and tight pussy for an hour before filling her up. I'm already looking forward to meeting again and filling a few more fantasies (wink, wink)!

Enjoy a few of the pics; debating if I should post a video too ;)

image.jpg image.jpg
image.jpg

I was able to meet SandCinPA last Thursday night. We met in Wildwood at their invite at a local bar. C was quite nervous, but I could tell she was nervous and excited. I took her back to the room late-night and enjoyed her sexy body and tight pussy for an hour before filling her up. I'm already looking forward to meeting again and filling a few more fantasies (wink, wink)!

View attachment 666128 View attachment 666129
View attachment 666130
Great for both of you. Thx for sharing. Hope cucky had also a great time.

PS: I think we in the community have no problem when you post a vid;).

View attachment 666128 View attachment 666129
View attachment 666130

Back