Another... fAKE HERE!

That one is Isabel....I don't kno the other one screen name

With all due respect Mac, you think this gif graphically does MORE than states your point?

Now blackmeat, it was suppose to be a bit of humor, which we certainly could use a lot a more of, don't you think? I mean, a couple people already said they liked it. It's called "over-reaction comedy" ... here's a true story:

I was at a UNC football game a couple years ago when we were playing one of our biggest conference rivals. One of the opposing defensive players got called for roughing the QB, and as the officials were marking off the penalty, a guy in front of me yelled out "throw him out of the game", which I instantaneously followed with "throw him out of the conference" ... people all around started laughing because of the "over reaction humor" of the comment. So, this is where I was coming from with that guillotine pic. You don't like guillotines, I have some "firing squad" and "hanging" gifs. Come on and smile, man ... now I haven't been no trouble for you in a long time, have I? I even got 2 "likes" from FunnyBunny the other day ... now tell me how many people she gives "LIKES" too? I haven't ever had a "LIKE" or positive comment from you ... willsru gives me "likes" all the time. You're stingy with your "likes"! Share the love, man! It's what makes the world go 'round. We're "bruthas" ain't we ... buds ... pals ... 2 peas in a pod? No? :)

Last edited:
Now blackmeat, it was suppose to be a bit of humor, which we certainly could use a lot a more of, don't you think? I mean, a couple people already said they liked it. It's called "over-reaction comedy" ... here's a true story:

I was at a UNC football game a couple years ago when we were playing one of our biggest conference rivals. One of the opposing defensive players got called for roughing the QB, and as the officials were marking off the penalty, a guy in front of me yelled out "throw him out of the game", which I instantaneously followed with "throw him out of the conference" ... people all around started laughing because of the "over reaction humor" of the comment. So, this is where I was coming from with that guillotine pic. You don't like guillotines, I have some "firing squad" and "hanging" gifs. Come on and smile, man ... now I haven't been no trouble for you in a long time, have I? I even got a "like" from FunnyBunny the other day ... tell me how many people she gives "LIKES" too? I haven't ever had a "LIKE" or positive comment from you ... willsru gives me "likes" all the time. You're stingy with your "likes"! Share the love, man! It's what makes the world go 'round. We're "bruthas" ain't we ... buds ... pals ... 2 peas in a pod? :)
You could also strap these fakes to a chair and ask, "Is it safe?" over and over again and then drill holes in their teeth. (I'm probably the only one who's old enough to know what movie that's from.)

You could also strap these fakes to a chair and ask, "Is it safe?" over and over again and then drill holes in their teeth. (I'm probably the only one who's old enough to know what movie that's from.)

Marathon Man with Dustin Hoffman, maybe? :p

Back