Another... fAKE HERE!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Dutchmaster, Aug 2, 2013.

1. Dutchmaster

Dutchmaster Banned

SWEET JANE......Eight pics of this person in sexy wear thread tumblr_mbjpscMBEd1r9vl0lo2_1280.jpg

wit likes this.
  2. Dutchmaster

Dutchmaster Banned

tical27............................................................

3. Dutchmaster

Dutchmaster Banned

More fakes....................... 233919684.jpg 237950949.jpg 459631099.jpg 900042668.jpg 1828316467.jpg

chocobo and wit like this.
  4. Dutchmaster

Dutchmaster Banned

Another one........... tumblr_mqnb2xCeEi1rtzu10o1_400.jpg tumblr_mqnb3rbTZ71rtzu10o1_400.jpg tumblr_mqnbd23TfT1rtzu10o2_400.jpg tumblr_mqnbd23TfT1rtzu10o3_500.jpg tumblr_mqnbd23TfT1rtzu10o4_400.jpg tumblr_mqnbd23TfT1rtzu10o5_500.jpg tumblr_mqnbd23TfT1rtzu10o5_500.jpg tumblr_mqnbf3Ghk51rtzu10o1_400.jpg tumblr_mqnbg9CJvF1rtzu10o1_400.jpg tumblr_mqnbm5GxWU1rtzu10o1_400.jpg tumblr_mqnbm5GxWU1rtzu10o1_400.jpg tumblr_mqnbnmrAOv1rtzu10o1_400.jpg tumblr_mqnbp4WNjZ1rtzu10o1_400.jpg tumblr_mqnbqeaF3L1rtzu10o1_400.jpg tumblr_mqnbuhzrlH1rtzu10o1_400.jpg tumblr_mqnc2li3qy1rtzu10o1_400.jpg tumblr_mqnc2li3qy1rtzu10o2_400.jpg tumblr_mqnc2li3qy1rtzu10o3_400.jpg tumblr_mqnc2li3qy1rtzu10o4_400.jpg tumblr_mqnc2li3qy1rtzu10o5_400.jpg tumblr_mqnc4ecJo51rtzu10o1_400.jpg tumblr_mqnc7f4F8g1rtzu10o1_400.jpg tumblr_mqnc9dvQDI1rtzu10o1_400.jpg

5. Jay J

Jay J Guest

good work! They all should be banned!

chocolate thunder likes this.
  6. Jay J

Jay J Guest

That one is Isabel....I don't kno the other one screen name

7. chocolate thunder

chocolate thunder Member

I agree. It should be banned

Harduk likes this.
  8. bm_from_southjersey

bm_from_southjersey Administrator Staff Member Real Person Gold Member

US
    There are probably just as many guys here who are frauds as there are women.

9. Bryan Michal

Bryan Michal Member

There are South. Fished out two of them today.

beyouronlinebaby likes this.
  10. bm_from_southjersey

bm_from_southjersey Administrator Staff Member Real Person Gold Member

US
    Cool, can you send me a private message and let me know who they are?

blackmeat likes this.
  11. Bryan Michal

Bryan Michal Member

Absolutely. Thank-you sir.

12. Mr.804

Mr.804 Member

13. Dutchmaster

Dutchmaster Banned

I apologize ... Isabel is not a fake.

14. MacNfries

MacNfries Well-Known Member Sweet & Cordial Gold Member

US
    The ONLY penalty fit for fakes .....

GIF_TheGillatine.gif

15. blackmeat

blackmeat Administrator; Where a woman cums FIRST! Staff Member Real Person Gold Member

US
    With all due respect Mac, you think this gif graphically does MORE than states your point?

MacNfries likes this.
  16. MacNfries

US
    Now blackmeat, it was suppose to be a bit of humor, which we certainly could use a lot a more of, don't you think? I mean, a couple people already said they liked it. It's called "over-reaction comedy" ... here's a true story:

I was at a UNC football game a couple years ago when we were playing one of our biggest conference rivals. One of the opposing defensive players got called for roughing the QB, and as the officials were marking off the penalty, a guy in front of me yelled out "throw him out of the game", which I instantaneously followed with "throw him out of the conference" ... people all around started laughing because of the "over reaction humor" of the comment. So, this is where I was coming from with that guillotine pic. You don't like guillotines, I have some "firing squad" and "hanging" gifs. Come on and smile, man ... now I haven't been no trouble for you in a long time, have I? I even got 2 "likes" from FunnyBunny the other day ... now tell me how many people she gives "LIKES" too? I haven't ever had a "LIKE" or positive comment from you ... willsru gives me "likes" all the time. You're stingy with your "likes"! Share the love, man! It's what makes the world go 'round. We're "bruthas" ain't we ... buds ... pals ... 2 peas in a pod? No? :)

#16 MacNfries, Aug 7, 2013
    Last edited: Aug 10, 2013
  17. Bryan Michal

Bryan Michal Member

You could also strap these fakes to a chair and ask, "Is it safe?" over and over again and then drill holes in their teeth. (I'm probably the only one who's old enough to know what movie that's from.)

MacNfries likes this.
  18. MacNfries

US
    Marathon Man with Dustin Hoffman, maybe? :p

19. chocolate thunder

chocolate thunder Member

...wow I see this right after watching old movie "Jungle Fever"

20. Bryan Michal

Bryan Michal Member

Ahhhh someone who knows his old school movies I see! Well you've won this time MacNfries, but don't think you've seen the last of me. If it hadn't been for you and those meddling kids.....I'd have gotten away with it!

MacNfries likes this.