Another Co-Worker

A co-worker asked me to do some work in her bathroom at home. She is kind of shy but a couple of times made little comments about how sexy I am. So this morning I went to her home real early to catch her in her bedroom clothes. She had on a short black nighty with lace trimming. When we went up the stairs I could see her ass an hairy golden pussy hair. I commented her on the visual that she gave. She began to blush and said I didn't want you to see that.I said sorry but I did and showed her how hard my fat black dick was.She reached down and rubbed it, an I ran my finger up and down her slit feeling her wetness. I hurried and unzipped my pants as I also pulled her strap down letting her small pink tit out an I sucked on her pretty pink nipple as it grew a little, being in her fifties, her body looked great. She pulled my cock up to her mouth and began to suck on the head as I pushed more into her mouth.After I could no longer handle it, I put her on her back and slowly pushed my fat black cock into her small tight pink pussy as she grabbed the sheets turning her head back and forth fighting the pain while enjoying the pleasure. I drove half of my cock into her for a while as she relaxed, then I pushed all of it into her an she grabbed the sheets again. I worked her a little more, then I put her onto all fours, I played with her pussy looking at the gape I gave her, then I pushed my cock deep into her golden hairy pussy enjoying the site of my black cock covered by her golden hair and pink pussy lips.I had her moaning out loud as I pounded her pussy with a lot of *******.It seemed as if her pussy had tighten up more around my dick as I drove into her forcefully feeling my ******* boil to the point of me blowing a heavy load in and onto her pussy an ass. She laid flat on her belly and said what did you come here for. I played with her pussy until I got hard again an fucked her fast and hard from the missionary poistion as she had several more climaxes and I dropped another small load into her pinkness. We showed and I left without doing any of the work. It's planned for another day for now . Hummmm what a Labor Day morning

Back