Annoying People

It took me a minute to figure out how to ignore him and his messages, I guess my mental capacity had temporarily been diminished from the irritation. Until then though, he just kept on sending me messages even after I told him repeatedly that I had reported him.

I get several "wanna be cucks" constantly messaging me wanting me to belittle them, by telling them their cocks are too tiny. Several times I've told one individual i'm not into that and he still keeps messaging me with the same request. I think if they ask once and you tell them no, then they should stop. Next time i'll remember his ID and report him.

I get several "wanna be cucks" constantly messaging me wanting me to belittle them, by telling them their cocks are too tiny. Several times I've told one individual i'm not into that and he still keeps messaging me with the same request. I think if they ask once and you tell them no, then they should stop. Next time i'll remember his ID and report him.

Sissyboi?

So What annoys me is honestly when I get messages from guys asking me to fuck there wife but there wife isn't into the lifestyle they just want her to be. I always say get her to the point that she wants a black guy then message me I can't just show up with my dick out that's how police get called

Torpedo has a good story that he has posted about that very scenario.

I've had similar scenarios pitched to me, all of which I have politely declined, simply because I'm not in the habit of showing up unannounced at hotel rooms or people's houses, whether sex is supposed to be involved or not.

Back