ANNIVERSARY FUCK

CuckoldCouple

Couple
Gold Member
Jill and I haven't been active for quite a while but last week we celebrated our 25th wedding anniversary. I asked her what she wanted to do and she got that glimmer in her eye that I haven't seen for some time. I knew immediately what it meant. I rented a suite at one of the hotels on the strip and we called an acquaintance we haven't seen in a while. We all met for a ******* and then went up to the room. It was very exciting to see Jill get her groove on again with a big, muscular black stud and take his huge cock several times over the course of the evening. She definitely enjoyed being back in the saddle and I loved every minute watching and holding her hand as her lover worked her pussy in a variety of sensual positions filling her with massive loads. Maybe this will reignite her desire to play on amore regular basis. We'll see.

You are right. One hot thing for me would be my wife fucked on our wedding day in her wedding dress
I just did that. Husband was out of town on our anniversary this year, we both swore we would never let work interference with that day. I rented a room and wore my wedding dress and fucked my bull all night. Had him cum on the dress, zipped it back up cum stains and all.

Jill and I haven't been active for quite a while but last week we celebrated our 25th wedding anniversary. I asked her what she wanted to do and she got that glimmer in her eye that I haven't seen for some time. I knew immediately what it meant. I rented a suite at one of the hotels on the strip and we called an acquaintance we haven't seen in a while. We all met for a ******* and then went up to the room. It was very exciting to see Jill get her groove on again with a big, muscular black stud and take his huge cock several times over the course of the evening. She definitely enjoyed being back in the saddle and I loved every minute watching and holding her hand as her lover worked her pussy in a variety of sensual positions filling her with massive loads. Maybe this will reignite her desire to play on amore regular basis. We'll see.
It's great present. Gives good mood for the who gives it also...done it by myself....aswell

I just did that. Husband was out of town on our anniversary this year, we both swore we would never let work interference with that day. I rented a room and wore my wedding dress and fucked my bull all night. Had him cum on the dress, zipped it back up cum stains and all.
Are you planning next valentines too? Heehee

Back