Ann4BBC Wanting 9 inches or more

Ann4BBC

Female
Real Person
Gold Member
From
UK
image.jpeg I've decided to advertise on here as been let down by guys recently for what I want. I've been with some lovely black guys but want something more.
I'm looking for a dark skinned black guy, with a large black cock, UK based- west Mids or not too far- who is happy to be in photos or filmed with me, ideally with BDSM knowledge.
If you're interested please message me, nothing promised but I'm looking for my next fuck, thanx!

View attachment 869126 I've decided to advertise on here as been let down by guys recently for what I want. I've been with some lovely black guys but want something more.
I'm looking for a dark skinned black guy, with a large black cock, UK based- west Mids or not too far- who is happy to be in photos or filmed with me, ideally with BDSM knowledge.
If you're interested please message me, nothing promised but I'm looking for my next fuck, thanx!
Looking YUMMY as ever sweetie :lips:

View attachment 869126 I've decided to advertise on here as been let down by guys recently for what I want. I've been with some lovely black guys but want something more.
Have you tried fab swingers..

Prefer west Mids, which narrows it down a bit more! But am open to ideas.
A couple of Adult film companies have contacted me, which would be ideal. But would have to do a couple of films a month, don't want it that intense! X
Just seen your message by the way, brilliant! Thanx for that XX

spadequeenann shared a photo with you Open Open in app
spadequeenann

Are you dark black skinned, really big cock, love bareback sex, happy to be filmed, happy with hubby present and not far from West Midlands, UK? Contact me to see if we can make this happen! ♠️♠️♠️

imgapp

IMG_1113.JPG IMG_1114.JPG Just bumping this.
Looking for a 'special night' again, looking for special guy to meet me and hubby in June/July. Looking for genuine black/very dark skinned guy, with genuine large cock (I've been let down in past) who is happy to bareback fuck me and fill me up, and with hubby watching, taking pics etc.
I do have a couple of guys interested already but want to keep options open in case of problems. Please let me know if you are genuine and are interested, thanx. X

Back