Ann4BBC Wanting 9 inches or more

LOL! Definitely! Although I have to say, never met a guy with so much stamina! Think he could go on forever! X
good for you as long as you enjoyed and had fun that's what it is all about, and pretty sure you deserved it.
you need to meet my wife (Nikki) you 2 would get on great.
also can i ask if OK where did you get your Dr Johnson from?

good for you as long as you enjoyed and had fun that's what it is all about, and pretty sure you deserved it.
you need to meet my wife (Nikki) you 2 would get on great.
also can i ask if OK where did you get your Dr Johnson from?
Thanx! Yes, I'm sure we'd have some great experiences to swap.
Can't exactly remember, I think it was from Lovehoney X

View attachment 869126 I've decided to advertise on here as been let down by guys recently for what I want. I've been with some lovely black guys but want something more.
I'm looking for a dark skinned black guy, with a large black cock, UK based- west Mids or not too far- who is happy to be in photos or filmed with me, ideally with BDSM knowledge.
If you're interested please message me, nothing promised but I'm looking for my next fuck, thanx!
HI beautiful mis
View attachment 869126 I've decided to advertise on here as been let down by guys recently for what I want. I've been with some lovely black guys but want something more.
I'm looking for a dark skinned black guy, with a large black cock, UK based- west Mids or not too far- who is happy to be in photos or filmed with me, ideally with BDSM knowledge.
If you're interested please message me, nothing promised but I'm looking for my next fuck, thanx!
I really hope you get the big BBC that takes such good care of a white woman cuz you are so amazingly sexy and deserve nothing but the best and if you need a cuck there to help serve you and your bullet any point for anything I'm in LA and would be honored I wish you the best of luck

Back