Ann4BBC and her new BBC!

Ann4BBC

Female
Real Person
Gold Member
From
UK
Hi! Really pleased to say I'm back with the BBC again! After a few months of hubby having minor trust issues with me, he got talking with a black guy he met online, and we all met up last Friday. Was supposed to be a ******* only, to all get to know each other, but we all got on so well that just an hour after meeting me and the guy were fucking and hubby watching! And in our marriage bed- a first for us!
Lovely guy, great fuck- bareback of course! He cum so much he was still pouring out of me the next night! Gave hubby a lot to lick out!
Ash seems a great guy and looks like I've found a new regular BBC again! X

Last edited:
I really wonder why does some peeps Brag about how Big is it , though of course Size matters lol, but as long as you Enjoyed who the fuck needs to WHIN lol

I really wonder why does some peeps Brag about how Big is it , though of course Size matters lol, but as long as you Enjoyed who the fuck needs to WHIN lol
Thanx Mootje, exactly how I feel. Guy was great fun, instantly got hard and fucked me well so all good! X

I'm supposed to be going out shortly but don't want to, weathers terrible here! That's why I keep popping back on here! X
I know weather sucks, Just left the rains and winds only eysterday grey skies and full of rain ..

Because the term BBC should mean something it doesn't apply to every guy who is black, thats why ;)

Back