Anklets And Their Meanings - Described On A Non-Lifestyle Site!

mywayintermsofsex

Male
Gold Member
Now many of us know the symbolism of ankle bracelets and other jewelry and symbols and their adult lifestyle associated meanings. Yet awareness of these meanings is hardly raised in the world of fashion outside adult lifestyle groups and sites.

Recently i came across an article on EliteReaders titled "Shocking Symbolism Of Anklets Will Make You Think Twice About Wearing Them", and just had to think wow!

What is your opinion... Do you think lifestyle related symbolism should be made aware publicly, or would you prefer to keep it a secret within groups of adult lifestyle participants?

I agree, but the Symbol we should wear should be the Jack of Spades.
It is already out there, but less well-known than the QoS.
The Jack of Spades (joS) is typically used by homosexual men who prefer Black men as their sex partners.
Often the "j" is lower case, especially if the wearer has a submissive nature.

What would be an appropriate symbol to show by a QoS Hotwife`s cuckold husband? ...i wonder. Any ideas?
Thanks in advance for any of your answers. ;)

For personal reasons, my wife and I are very careful and cautious where our fantasy fulfillment is concerned. We never play close to home or in any place where we are likely to encounter friends or relatives; this is our private business and we intend to keep it private.

My wife is fond of anklets and tattoos, with the tattoos being the temporary kind. The tattoo is usually placed just behind her left ear or lower on her neck, where it can be shown or not, depending on who attracts her eye. When play time is over the tattoo can be removed and the anklet will be returned to her jewelry box.

Back