Anklet

hopefulhubby

Male
Gold Member
I have heard that if a bitch wears an anklet on her right leg it means one thing and if she wears it on the left it means something else. Also if she wears it over or under stockings.
What are the meanings of the different locations?

Hi...it usually means that she's black cock only if she wears an anklet on her right ankle...sort of a sex slave for bbc...at least that's what some of the guys told me when I first started wearing one. But, you will see some women wearing them on both ankles or the left ankle too....I wear mine on the right ankle when I do wear it.
I had heard something like that. One ankle their husband knew they were looking for black cock, the other ankle the hubby didn't know. Also if they wore it under the stockings it meant the guy had to use a condom and if over the stocking they could go bareback. It was something like that.
Thanks for your input.

You're welcome....I hadn't heard about the stocking thing, but it's interesting...I'll have to ask a friend of mine what she knows about that..never thought much more about it other than I was told that if I wore my anklet on the right ankle I was black only...so I'll see what she says because she's into the swing scene too.

You're welcome....I hadn't heard about the stocking thing, but it's interesting...I'll have to ask a friend of mine what she knows about that..never thought much more about it other than I was told that if I wore my anklet on the right ankle I was black only...so I'll see what she says because she's into the swing scene too.
Thanks for any info you might be able to find.

I had heard something like that, not only about anklets.

"Anklets and toe rings are clear signs that you are a willing hot wife looking for a black bull to fuck. A pierced navel makes a sexy statement: "I'll do anything for sex with a black lover." Long highly polished nails in dark, daring colors help draw black men's attention to you. And this goes for your toes in those high-heel sandals."

I always wondered about these things like a way for only certain people to know things - im ashamed to be attracted or publicly known to like black men for many reasons but always wondered should i get a ace of spades shirt or sumtin. But this seems a lot more appropriate lol

I heard something vague about this too.. Not sure how much is in it. Ill let a guy know of im interested! Lolx

My wife who is in general a aware of these things and who wears an anklet in summer says :
"As far as I know in France, it does not mean anything special. Smiling to a nice black man is more efficient than an anklet"

Back