Ankle chains do you wear one if so is it to show you are available

• Yes Ankle chains work for me

Votes: 30 83.3%
  • No its just another fasshion item

Votes: 6 16.7%

• Total voters

mad4blk

Couple
17082011157.jpg Just wondering is their many of you that wear anklets to show your a hotwife.If so how do you find it, does it get you attention.I personnaly think it brings lots.Would also be interested to hear what some of the bulls on the forum think?what's your idea of an ankle chain H/W chain.I know not all ladies that wear one are true hotwives and some just use them as more of a fashion item but i think a lot of girls wear them to attract attention from any bulls.Heres a pic of mine bit hard to see it with my strappy heels,but i find it deffinatly brings me attention and makes me feel hot knowing that guys are looking at me knowing i am into the swinging scene.17082011157.jpg

View attachment 125800 Just wondering is their many of you that wear anklets to show your a hotwife.If so how do you find it, does it get you attention.I personnaly think it brings lots.Would also be interested to hear what some of the bulls on the forum think?what's your idea of an ankle chain H/W chain.I know not all ladies that wear one are true hotwives and some just use them as more of a fashion item but i think a lot of girls wear them to attract attention from any bulls.Heres a pic of mine bit hard to see it with my strappy heels,but i find it deffinatly brings me attention and makes me feel hot knowing that guys are looking at me knowing i am into the swinging scene.View attachment 125800
Very hot, as a sub I would love to worship those feet.

View attachment 125800 Just wondering is their many of you that wear anklets to show your a hotwife.If so how do you find it, does it get you attention.I personnaly think it brings lots.Would also be interested to hear what some of the bulls on the forum think?what's your idea of an ankle chain H/W chain.I know not all ladies that wear one are true hotwives and some just use them as more of a fashion item but i think a lot of girls wear them to attract attention from any bulls.Heres a pic of mine bit hard to see it with my strappy heels,but i find it deffinatly brings me attention and makes me feel hot knowing that guys are looking at me knowing i am into the swinging scene.View attachment 125800
Anklets must be black to state that you are BBC slut

does it make a difference... or mean anything if worn on the right or left ankle?
Hi it does have a meaning but to be honest im not too sure about it but i know it does bring some attention and i always wear mine on the right ankle,Im sure if you googled it you might find better information on it!!

Hi it does have a meaning but to be honest im not too sure about it but i know it does bring some attention and i always wear mine on the right ankle,Im sure if you googled it you might find better information on it!!
thank you so very much. i will see what i can find out. i heard a long time ago but i do not remeber now. i am a white sissy and i have worn anklets many many times and try to be sure it shows when im out at restraunts or someplace sitting. ive been looking to see if i can also find anklets with BBC or Queen-of-spades on it.

BTW - i love your silver strappy heels!!!! would love to have a pair like that to wear!

Can they just be a chain,my wife has just got one-i hope she gets some bbc attention.

Back