And then he tore my wife's pussy...literally

subnumb

Couple
From
CA, US
Last Tuesday night my wife went on a date with her ex-boss. They had a grand time. And by the time he was done with my wife, he'd literally torn my wife's pussy up. When she came home, she had me ice and massage aloe into her pussy which was a little bloody with many visible micro tears. I've done the same routine every night. And she's gotten much better. Healed. Almost.

Now she just texted me letting me know she was going out with him again tonight since they had such a great time last week; her ex-boss's wife is out out town and my wife is his preferred fuck buddy. She wants to pick out a sexy and slutty outfit for her. Along with a pack with her favorite line and condoms. Additionally she wants me to get an empty bottle ready for her. More on the bottle in a bit. She wants me to get her favorite plug ready which she will plug me with before she leaves. Before she leaves, she wants her strapon and harness ready so that when she gets back she can let me with it to show her appreciation. Needless to say, this also means my cock will remain caged (it's been caged since their first date). While on the date, she wants me to take shots at home whenever they do at diner. She'l either call me or text. I'm to record myself taking the shot and sending her the video through out the night. This will be first for us and I do know who gave her the idea. The shots are going to be if her pee which is why she wants me to prepare the empty bottle. Though she's regularly peed on me and made me swallow, this is the first time il be doing so not straight from her pussy.

Now that the background stuff is done, onto my questions. I have two concerns:
1. Should I stop her from going out tonight? I know she had a blast last time with him (which is fantastic), I don't want her to get injured. She is a grown woman capable of making her own decisions, and some times all of us need to be corrected before we make a poor choice. Thoughts?
2. Is drinking pee that's been sitting around for an hour or two hazardous?

Back