Anal

vernon

Male
Real Person
From
TX, US
I'm a young guy 24 this is for the women or men who done it before what's the big deal on anal? A lot of people told me i should try it i would like it I'm just more of a blowjob or pussy guy thoughts?

I've had anal off quite a few black guys, it's actually my favourite! Prefer it to deep throating to be honest. Think it's so naughty, so risky, so dirty, letting a black guy I've just met fuck me in my ass! Then him cumming and it slowly oozes out over time.
And the black guys I've done get turned on knowing they're fucking another guys wife's ass, especially if the wife doesn't let the hubby up there anymore, like me!

my wife is not into it at all. And really I have a hard time understanding why it is so good. just seems nasty to me

I've had anal off quite a few black guys, it's actually my favourite! Prefer it to deep throating to be honest. Think it's so naughty, so risky, so dirty, letting a black guy I've just met fuck me in my ass! Then him cumming and it slowly oozes out over time.
And the black guys I've done get turned on knowing they're fucking another guys wife's ass, especially if the wife doesn't let the hubby up there anymore, like me!
Hmm interesting take on it just never really was interested

Never tried it yet, but I think it's the thought of it being taboo, humiliating, down grading and controlling that makes it both hot and inflicting pain that is a turn on for both myself and possibly big black guys!
Idk but if you're fucking doggystyle and pulling her hair and smacking her ass you might get that same thrill

Back