Anal.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm no stranger to anal. I wasn't crazy for it at first, but I've ended up enjoying it. In a sense, it's a way to show my lover I'm fully devoted to him and that I want him to conquer and own every possible part of my body.
On the other hand, having a trained ass has enabled me to enjoy a double penetration, which is the most incredible sensation I've ever had.
You used the right word...trained...can't just go ramming up in there. T hats why most women don't like it...

You used the right word...trained...can't just go ramming up in there. T hats why most women don't like it...
Exactly. The thing is, I think every man wants to fuck her girl in the ass (every boyfriend I've had has ended up asking me for it, sooner or later). I guess it has something to do with domination ideas in the male's mind. And I think most women are curious about anal and would be willing to give it a try. However, it can be extremely painful if the male partner is unexperienced, so a lot of girls try it and won't repeat after a painful experience. And yet, it's something that can be truly pleasurable when done with the right partner, who knows what to do and how to do it.
I'm lucky enough to have had my first anal experiences with an experienced man who knew what to do, so I learnt to enjoy it. And I'm lucky enough my black friends with whom I have anal are good at it. And yet, if I know I'll be having a date with any of them and in anticipation, I'd be preparing my anus for them. Plug progressive stretching and enemas.

Exactly. The thing is, I think every man wants to fuck her girl in the ass (every boyfriend I've had has ended up asking me for it, sooner or later). I guess it has something to do with domination ideas in the male's mind. And I think most women are curious about anal and would be willing to give it a try. However, it can be extremely painful if the male partner is unexperienced, so a lot of girls try it and won't repeat after a painful experience. And yet, it's something that can be truly pleasurable when done with the right partner, who knows what to do and how to do it.
I'm lucky enough to have had my first anal experiences with an experienced man who knew what to do, so I learnt to enjoy it. And I'm lucky enough my black friends with whom I have anal are good at it. And yet, if I know I'll be having a date with any of them and in anticipation, I'd be preparing my anus for them. Plug progressive stretching and enemas.
You nailed it...you're so right...more women should know this

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back