Anal Tat, Anyone?

Dsoul you are a fool for this thread. I love it. I read about chicks getting this tat and some chicks said it feel good. I like rimming white chicks and to spread that ass and see that would drive me crazy.

Anyone with tats or piercings down there puts me off. No matter how beautiful she is, how much pussy she's got or how sweet are her pussy and assholes. Thank you very much. Im off. full stop.

No tat but i do bleach my manpussy hole pink and all the bulls who have bent me over say my manpussy hole looks as good asmy wifes pussy especially when i have my cage on and my balls are pulled up out of the way!

Anyone with tats or piercings down there puts me off. No matter how beautiful she is, how much pussy she's got or how sweet are her pussy and assholes. Thank you very much. Im off. full stop.
That picture in your avatar puts me off. I wanna throw up looking at it. That chicks pussy looks disgusting.

That picture in your avatar puts me off. I wanna throw up looking at it. That chicks pussy looks disgusting.
Sorry mate, that's the style and the size of pussy that i like. And that's how i enjoy my sexual intercourses.
Do i really care about you? Do i care about how you feel or what you think?
Put a picture on and mind your own gay businesses. CUNT!

Sorry mate, that's the style and the size of pussy that i like. And that's how i enjoy my sexual intercourses.
Do i really care about you? Do i care about how you feel or what you think?
Put a picture on and mind your own gay businesses. CUNT!
"Cunt". Lol. What a bitchy word for a dude to use. I wasn't even talkin about u personally just that disgusting, ugly pic in your avatar. Ooks like someone beat it with the ugly stick then drove a 18 wheeler thru it. If you reply to this post then please use manly wording because cunt is a word females use.

I really wish people would stop using words like cunt and cocksucker in a denigrating manner. :mad::furious:

Cunts are wonderful, warm, silky, delicious parts of the female anatomy that should be revered and celebrated. :dance:

Cocksuckers, especially good ones, are marvelously talented people who bring incredible joy to men and should be cherished, not reviled. :bigsmile:

When you use these words you are not insulting someone, you are complimenting them, but your intent degrades those very things that are worthy of love and the highest respect. You also insult those who possess those marvelous orifices and who provide the utmost pleasure one can ever hope to experience. :(:cry:

Why would you want to insult all of these wonderful women (including your own Mothers) and those who only wish to give pleasure? :confused:

PLEASE stop it.:help:

Back