Anal Survey

Which best describes your first anal or what you wished your first anal would have been like?

• Nice and slow, so I could relax and get used to it

Votes: 34 29.1%
  • It slipped and it was a surprise, but I liked it

Votes: 7 6.0%
  • Slow at first, but then rougher

Votes: 25 21.4%
  • Total surprise and tried to stop him, but liked it later

Votes: 15 12.8%
  • Didnt have a choice, he dove deep and hard and didnt stop until he came inside me

Votes: 36 30.8%

• Total voters
1742656_660406730664284_1818132332_n.jpg

My wife doesn't mind it, she says it's not something that gets her horny or makes her cum, but she will do it if her guy wants her to. As far as how she takes it, it depends on how but a cock is going to fill her. If it's an average size cock she can take it rough and deep right off, as long as there is lube. However, if he has a large to huge sized cock, he has to take it slow at first to allow her to adjust.

When I had first bcc in the ass I wasn't anal virgin. I had my exp. and knew how to take it. but bbc was really like a fury from the start with no regards. I've to admit I didn't like it too much...when he came I was sore like hell even because he was bigger than cocks I had before...

My first anal of any kind was just the other day. I just got done blowing the last of my Masters friends(3 of them) when it was his turn. He just grabbed me,spun me around on couch,bent me over and pushed it in. It took awhile for it to go all the way. It hurt like hell and i wanted him to stop,but said nothing and took it. Aftet a little,i relaxed and was able to take him all. when he started to fully stroke is when i actually started to enjoy. Before long,i was bucking back into him ,was a good thythm. MY hair was being pulled and my nipple s were being squeezed by his friends. I masterbated and came with a ******* ive never felt before. When he came,i could feel it inside. He stayed there inside me for a minute say. Afterwards i was told to clean up and get to my sons game. They left . i was running short on time so couldnt shower etc. Sat at my sons game on ice cold bleachers with my Mastet still inside me. He and his friends sat nearby. He kepy texting me how it felt to have his seed in my butt. My Master is a 23 year old former student of mine.

Jaime hasn't had BBC anal yet. My daddy was planning to breed her ass the last time he was over, but when he learned she'd never had BBC back there before, he stopped because he didn't want to hurt her. There's another man we're grooming to be Jaime's daddy though, and he's asked me before if she is into anal- so we're hoping she gets to experience it soon. And as always, no condoms allowed. ;)

Back