Anal Sex...reflection

Last night I met one of my favorite lovers. One of those beautiful black men, 6'2, 240lbs, broad shoulders, big pecs, rock hard abs and a 10 inch cock that is so thick my fingers barely touch when I grip it.

After a 2 month absence, he called me yesterday afternoon about 1pm, said he was coming over in about an hour and that I should get my ass ready. I didn't say anything except "okay". I called a friend to reschedule some plans antold hubby to call before coming home.

I went through my usual "anal sex prep" , put on a sexy neglige and waited patiently. When arrived, I let him in and started to offer him a *******, but he just opened his pants and told me to get to work.

Like a good girl, I dropped to my knees and started working on his dick, sucking on the head, stroking the shaft and lightly caressing his balls.

I love the feeling of a dick as it grows stiff between my lips.

As soon as his cock was hard, he lifted me to my feet, forcefully turned me around and bent me over at the waist, i positioned myself to make my pussy available to him, but instead I felt the cold sensation of lube being deposited on my asshole.

I asked him to wait and give me a minute to get ready, but before I knew it I felt that now-familiar pressure followed by that distictive "pop". He was in my ass. I mentally ****** myself to relax and prepared myself for the intense discomfort that I feel when his cock stretches my asshole. It never came, he pushed his cock all the way in with hardly any effort. He started fucking my asshole like it was a pussy.

This whole time, I was standing on my feet in our foyer. I reached for the armchair we have in the entryway so that I could have something to hold on to and take the stress off of my legs. As I leaned over the chair, he leaned harder into me fucking my ass without mercy. The incredible thing was that it didn't hurt at all. I enjoy anal because of the submission and the pain + pleasure, but never had anal sex felt like this.

He fucked me for about 10 minutes and came. I thought he was going to let me up but then I remembered that he is one of those rare guys who can not only stay hard, but fuck straight through an orgasm. All his cum did was to lube my ass up for an even longer round of fucking.

All told, he showed up at my house around 3pm, and when my husband came home at 5, he had just nutted for a third time.

After he left, I thought about how far I have come. I started anal play with my husband. Just fingers, eventually upgrading to toys. I enjoyed anal sex with him but I was hesitant to give it to my black lovers because I thought it would be too painful. When I finally did give in (to this same bull as a matter of fact), it took a long time and he couldn't pump very far or very fast. I loved being an anal slut, and i loved the idea of anal sex, but I just couldn't fit him back there. I started working with it on a daily basis, playing with buttplugs and dildos. It helped but, as I said before, anal sex more about the submission (kind of like being spanked) than overt sexual pleasure for me. Until today.

I am ecstatic. This opens up a whole new door of sexual play for me. I am really looking forward to having some fun with this.

.... I asked him to wait and give me a minute to get ready, but before I knew it I felt that now-familiar pressure followed by that distictive "pop". He was in my ass. I mentally ****** myself to relax and prepared myself for the intense discomfort that I feel when his cock stretches my asshole. It never came, he pushed his cock all the way in with hardly any effort. He started fucking my asshole like it was a pussy. ....

.... he leaned harder into me fucking my ass without mercy. The incredible thing was that it didn't hurt at all. I enjoy anal because of the submission and the pain + pleasure, but never had anal sex felt like this. ....

.... I loved being an anal slut, and i loved the idea of anal sex, but I just couldn't fit him back there. I started working with it on a daily basis, playing with buttplugs and dildos. It helped but, as I said before, anal sex more about the submission (kind of like being spanked) than overt sexual pleasure for me. Until today.

I am ecstatic. This opens up a whole new door of sexual play for me. I am really looking forward to having some fun with this.

Good for you! :)
It seems as though your ass has finally caught up with the rest of your pleasure zones.

When your husband got home, did he join in the fun and give your ass a little extra helping?

Congratulations....I find I prefer bigger cocks for anal sex too. Seems counter intuitive but the smaller ones are just awkward and irritating. My husband says he thinks I must have a G spot up there where only a big dick can reach lol.

Good for you! :)
It seems as though your ass has finally caught up with the rest of your pleasure zones.

When your husband got home, did he join in the fun and give your ass a little extra helping?

When he got home and I told him that I had been taking it in the ass for the last two hours, he got concerned and asked if I needed a break, I smiled and told him know, that I was feeling incredible.

After my bull nutted, my husband took advantage of my gaped cum-lubed asshole. He said it was the most incredible sensation he had ever felt.

No doubt about it, its special to be in your asshole filling and listening and sometimes slapping that sexy ass. I like to stay and have the hubby clean or even take advantage of your gaping hole. Makes me smile when he thanks me for being the first in your ass and him second.
Like what you wrote when you posted this thread.

Hubs keeps telling me to try it maybe I will sometime ?

Trust me you won’t be disappointed. I fuck my flings ass whenever she calls now. But before plumbing i always warm her up with letting her ride while I finger her ass. The key is to get deep in there where the dick can be felt from the asshole. She cums a lot off of that... and no, she wasn’t into real anal initially just toys... that is before she let me hit it ??‍♂️??

Trust me you won’t be disappointed. I fuck my flings ass whenever she calls now. But before plumbing i always warm her up with letting her ride while I finger her ass. The key is to get deep in there where the dick can be felt from the asshole. She cums a lot off of that... and no, she wasn’t into real anal initially just toys... that is before she let me hit it ??‍♂️??
Hubs wants me to for sure, I’m a lil hesitate but if I felt comfortable enough I might
Give it a shot sometime I love it with him so could be a fun time ??

Hubs wants me to for sure, I’m a lil hesitate but if I felt comfortable enough I might
Give it a shot sometime I love it with him so could be a fun time ??

Lol go crazy! ?Only suggestion I have is make sure you stretch and get good exercise before hand.. first impression is all and it takes a while to build that confidence back up to try again later.. yeah I’ve been there with my girl too. Had to have her train and prep herself properly ??

Last night I met one of my favorite lovers. One of those beautiful black men, 6'2, 240lbs, broad shoulders, big pecs, rock hard abs and a 10 inch cock that is so thick my fingers barely touch when I grip it.

After a 2 month absence, he called me yesterday afternoon about 1pm, said he was coming over in about an hour and that I should get my ass ready. I didn't say anything except "okay". I called a friend to reschedule some plans antold hubby to call before coming home.

I went through my usual "anal sex prep" , put on a sexy neglige and waited patiently. When arrived, I let him in and started to offer him a *******, but he just opened his pants and told me to get to work.

Like a good girl, I dropped to my knees and started working on his dick, sucking on the head, stroking the shaft and lightly caressing his balls.

I love the feeling of a dick as it grows stiff between my lips.

As soon as his cock was hard, he lifted me to my feet, forcefully turned me around and bent me over at the waist, i positioned myself to make my pussy available to him, but instead I felt the cold sensation of lube being deposited on my asshole.

I asked him to wait and give me a minute to get ready, but before I knew it I felt that now-familiar pressure followed by that distictive "pop". He was in my ass. I mentally ****** myself to relax and prepared myself for the intense discomfort that I feel when his cock stretches my asshole. It never came, he pushed his cock all the way in with hardly any effort. He started fucking my asshole like it was a pussy.

This whole time, I was standing on my feet in our foyer. I reached for the armchair we have in the entryway so that I could have something to hold on to and take the stress off of my legs. As I leaned over the chair, he leaned harder into me fucking my ass without mercy. The incredible thing was that it didn't hurt at all. I enjoy anal because of the submission and the pain + pleasure, but never had anal sex felt like this.

He fucked me for about 10 minutes and came. I thought he was going to let me up but then I remembered that he is one of those rare guys who can not only stay hard, but fuck straight through an orgasm. All his cum did was to lube my ass up for an even longer round of fucking.

All told, he showed up at my house around 3pm, and when my husband came home at 5, he had just nutted for a third time.

After he left, I thought about how far I have come. I started anal play with my husband. Just fingers, eventually upgrading to toys. I enjoyed anal sex with him but I was hesitant to give it to my black lovers because I thought it would be too painful. When I finally did give in (to this same bull as a matter of fact), it took a long time and he couldn't pump very far or very fast. I loved being an anal slut, and i loved the idea of anal sex, but I just couldn't fit him back there. I started working with it on a daily basis, playing with buttplugs and dildos. It helped but, as I said before, anal sex more about the submission (kind of like being spanked) than overt sexual pleasure for me. Until today.

Was your Ass looking like this when you was used.

Attachments

• 21A3D85C-8B1D-48F6-87FF-5FBF4F0B9BDA.jpeg
    21A3D85C-8B1D-48F6-87FF-5FBF4F0B9BDA.jpeg
    775.9 KB · Views: 27
Back