Anal or not to anal ladies?

I have a few friends(females) that love anal and one or two that will never do it. I have talked a few into and now they love the fuck out of it..
Have anyone been in a situation where they were like no and a BBC made them do it?
I know there are some ladies out there that will never do it, right?

Who loves anal and why?
Who doesn't like it?
Who likes it, only so often not all the time?

Be honest people. LoL

At first I had anal sex because I was being submissive. It hurt, but I was fulfilling his sexual desires (plus I get off on a little bit of pain). As a result I realized that it is the ultimate thing you can give your partner. The mount everest so to speak. When he has taken your ass, you are his.

eventually, I got used to it. Now I can take my lover's cocks balls deep and I cum in the process. Anal sex is a favorite now.

At first I had anal sex because I was being submissive. It hurt, but I was fulfilling his sexual desires (plus I get off on a little bit of pain). As a result I realized that it is the ultimate thing you can give your partner. The mount everest so to speak. When he has taken your ass, you are his.

eventually, I got used to it. Now I can take my lover's cocks balls deep and I cum in the process. Anal sex is a favorite now.
your words are so true...make me wanna fuck your ass and cumm inside...

I need my ass 'taken'...somewhat ******, no stopping. I had the best & most sexual experience with a man for a few months,in the South, he was rather large. He was very sexually aggressive and we already had prior plans to ******* me to go thru with the ass-fucking. The pain is extrordinary for 7, 8, 9 minutes, but I get off on a little pain...love my nipples and titties manhandled, nipples pinched hard, etc. I need another confident, agressive, and sexually charged male again to take my ass once more.

I need my ass 'taken'...somewhat ******, no stopping. I had the best & most sexual experience with a man for a few months,in the South, he was rather large. He was very sexually aggressive and we already had prior plans to ******* me to go thru with the ass-fucking. The pain is extrordinary for 7, 8, 9 minutes, but I get off on a little pain...love my nipples and titties manhandled, nipples pinched hard, etc. I need another confident, agressive, and sexually charged male again to take my ass once more.
i would gladly ******* my way through your ass...love it rough in the ass

Back