Anal on the first encounter ?

Anal on the first encounter ?

• Total voters
I was married to my wife for nine years and she never let me screw her ass. She claimed she was not into it and it was too uncomfortable for her. Needless to say I was shocked first time I shared her with a black man and he took her ass barely a few hours after meeting her. To add insult to injury, he brought along 3 of his friends and not only did they all fuck her sweet little pussy and mouth, they also did her ass. For her it seems like nothing is off limits when it comes to the desires of her black lovers.
she is a good girl dude ;) :blackgrimace::blackheart:

I was married to my wife for nine years and she never let me screw her ass. She claimed she was not into it and it was too uncomfortable for her. Needless to say I was shocked first time I shared her with a black man and he took her ass barely a few hours after meeting her. To add insult to injury, he brought along 3 of his friends and not only did they all fuck her sweet little pussy and mouth, they also did her ass. For her it seems like nothing is off limits when it comes to the desires of her black lovers.

Wouwww womens all ways surprise me they got to many secrets.

Wouwww womens all ways surprise me they got to many secrets.

it always cracks me up when guys get surprised by this. why would a woman be the same sexual being, have the same kind of lust and enthusiasm for different men? are guys like that? or do you pull out the same routine for every woman you meet?

i'm different with my husband than i am with other men. that shouldn't be surprising. you fall into a routine and pattern with the same person. you learn what they like and they learn what you like. if it works for you both you end up doing something similar each time. you might spice it up a bit but mostly you kinda know what each other's limits are and how things work for you.

with anyone else, those patterns aren't there and you're more open to exploring. it's part of the fun of it. you're curious, earnest and way more open to trying things you wouldn't normally. partly because you wanna impress, partly because you're insanely turned on, but mainly because you're insanely turned on.

I don't understand girls who say they hold off giving up the ass until later
god he put his dick in your mouth fucked your pussy and cum in one or the other
why not let him enjoy all

Absolutely! Whether it's the first night or the fourth, why play games. We're all adults. That's why I want to enjoy all you have to offer Alliya :)

Back