Anal on the first encounter ?

Anal on the first encounter ?

• Total voters
Well said hun xxxx

thanks babe. sex a power game. well for me it is at least. it's sexy when i feel i'm being overpowered and made to surrender everything to a guy. it's sexy to feel that he's breaking down my resistance and taking what he pleases. it just makes me more eager to please him!

there's nothing less sexy than a guy who's nervously seeking permission. one who doesn't know how ripe and ready you are to go further. or when he's expecting to be handed everything on a plate. there's no fun in that.

the best sex i've had is when i've made a guy work for it. not to sound manipulative but guys also fuck harder and more passionately when they feel like they've had to fight to get into your soft juicy bits. they fuck you like you need to be taught a lesson, lol.

pussy should never be easy. anal even less so!

blowjobs on the other hand... :inlove::inlove::inlove::inlove:

thanks babe. sex a power game. well for me it is at least. it's sexy when i feel i'm being overpowered and made to surrender everything to a guy. it's sexy to feel that he's breaking down my resistance and taking what he pleases. it just makes me more eager to please him!

there's nothing less sexy than a guy who's nervously seeking permission. one who doesn't know how ripe and ready you are to go further. or when he's expecting to be handed everything on a plate. there's no fun in that.

the best sex i've had is when i've made a guy work for it. not to sound manipulative but guys also fuck harder and more passionately when they feel like they've had to fight to get into your soft juicy bits. they fuck you like you need to be taught a lesson, lol.

pussy should never be easy. anal even less so!

blowjobs on the other hand... :inlove::inlove::inlove::inlove:
Yes hun I agree with you you put it into wordscthat is soo right if a guy doesn't know what's on offer I move on

I was married to my wife for nine years and she never let me screw her ass. She claimed she was not into it and it was too uncomfortable for her. Needless to say I was shocked first time I shared her with a black man and he took her ass barely a few hours after meeting her. To add insult to injury, he brought along 3 of his friends and not only did they all fuck her sweet little pussy and mouth, they also did her ass. For her it seems like nothing is off limits when it comes to the desires of her black lovers.

Back