anal better?

do women like BBC anally better than thru the frontdoor?

• yes because it fits the longer ones better

Votes: 6 85.7%
  • no it does not matter

Votes: 1 14.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Like Jenny says...sometimes. It's like the old vanilla or chocolate question ;)

I wish there were more options - I had to pick "Yes", because there are some bigger guys I'm only going to be able to take balls-deep the way I like anal, and because sometimes I just want to be fucked in the ass like a dirty girl :oops: I would not want to have to live without the option of anal, but if it came down to only one I guess it would have to be my pussy - and I just might not be able to take some of the very biggest guys.

I was lucky to have had a black BF who though not big, knew how to work it and taught me to relax and cum from anal. I know not all girls get that sort of pleasure out of it, and that some may just be too tight to enjoy it - we're all built and wired differently .....

:blackheart: Lanie

I doubt the average woman enjoys anal sex as much as some film outlet portrays it. Those able to reach an orgasm by way of anal sex hmmm? the percentage is quite small

I doubt the average woman enjoys anal sex as much as some film outlet portrays it. Those able to reach an orgasm by way of anal sex hmmm? the percentage is quite small
On the contrary, the orgasms reached are more intense, provided there is sufficient foreplay and erotic 'build up' to it !!! I wouldn't say this 20 years ago but having 'been there and done that' it is worth pursuing with a considerate lover. Bonus if it is a BBC!

On the contrary, the orgasms reached are more intense, provided there is sufficient foreplay and erotic 'build up' to it !!! I wouldn't say this 20 years ago but having 'been there and done that' it is worth pursuing with a considerate lover. Bonus if it is a BBC!

You're a classy lady, OP and full of surprises! Nice....

I am one of those who love anal sex. It turns me on like no other form of sex. My former boyfriend was well endowed and I just loved the way he felt in me. He hit spots that I never knew existed! The orgasms are very strong and the feelings are much more intense. Just make sure you are clean, lubed, and relaxed. And he'll rock your world ... and take you to another.

Some of us girls like anal when we're on our own - or together - too...ran across this set and just had to share for those of you who will appreciate it. :blackheart: Lanie

Back