Anal BBC gangbang?

I love anal but generally don't orgasm from simply it. It feels amazing and gives me a great build up though.
That's more how I feel although one talented guy got me to orgasm during anal. As far as an anal gangbang, no.
I got other parts that are hungrier.

I'm crazy about anal and ATM too, but it's more the atmosphere and the situation that gets me off, than any purely physical action.

Having tried all kinds of sex I find I can't really come just from anal stimulation alone if the atmosphere is not set up right.

My wife cums intensely when being fucked in the ass and playing with her self or me licking her pussy (1×) but she only will when she pretty buzzed after a night out... Ive eaten anal creampies before as well
I want to fuck your wife's ass with you, put my bbc and your little penis on your wife's ass, then creampie on your wife's ass so you can feel my cum on you

Oh, and forgot to mention the mechanics of anal! Guys with above average - large cocks (7+ inches) can end up hurting the vagina. When the head pushed against/into the cervix, that can be really painful so they have to be careful. With anal, it doesn't matter how long he is, as long as you start off slow and warm the ass up to get it used to the cock, it goes in perfectly fine! And they can pick up speed and really slam it in without it hurting too much whereas if that happened with vaginal and it hit my cervix hard, I'd have to stop.
That is exactly the reason why I also prefer anal from time to time.

ha ha ha men and cum from anal or prostrate stimulation so i suggest all the men try getting their asses fucked by a huge cock and see how good it feels

Oh, and forgot to mention the mechanics of anal! Guys with above average - large cocks (7+ inches) can end up hurting the vagina. When the head pushed against/into the cervix, that can be really painful so they have to be careful. With anal, it doesn't matter how long he is, as long as you start off slow and warm the ass up to get it used to the cock, it goes in perfectly fine! And they can pick up speed and really slam it in without it hurting too much whereas if that happened with vaginal and it hit my cervix hard, I'd have to stop.
Totally agree, ass is the go to hole if the guy is on the large side. Once it’s warmed up, it’s the perfect bottomless fuckhole

Back