Anal BBC gangbang?

I sure do! At times I prefer it in the ass over my pussy! I also like two BBC in my ass at once or to have my ass fisted! I have had over a dozen cocks in my ass one after another and I love it! I have been getting it in my ass since I was 13 and I am 45 now. I can relax my ass muscles so I don't even need lube!
I need to keep working until my ass can take this. I love being fucked in the ass but this sounds amazing

Oh, and forgot to mention the mechanics of anal! Guys with above average - large cocks (7+ inches) can end up hurting the vagina. When the head pushed against/into the cervix, that can be really painful so they have to be careful. With anal, it doesn't matter how long he is, as long as you start off slow and warm the ass up to get it used to the cock, it goes in perfectly fine! And they can pick up speed and really slam it in without it hurting too much whereas if that happened with vaginal and it hit my cervix hard, I'd have to stop.
Totally true. 90% also know they can't get all the way in if they have more than 8". Anything else is a legend. I had one young black guy who wanted to loud slap me with his balls and I almost had to slap him. After pregnancy, things are a bit different.

Anal fisting is so wonderful, I experienced it a few years ago , was in a swingers party a bull had me on all knees and fucking my ass , he pulled out and started to finger me using lube he inserted moor fingers , asking me if I was ok , he slowly inserted moor and moor until his hand was in me , he then removed it and as it opened me up shoved it back in I arched my back and took his whole fist , it made me cum , great experience and now I love it.

Not all are born to this. My wife does not like anal, though she admits that using a small butt plug or 1-2 fingers inserted anally during vaginal sex intensifies the orgasm. But when she talks to a new guy about what is allowed she always warn - no anal.

My ex-g/f did a lot of anal, especially the last months of her pregnancy. But she prefers double penetration as that intensifies the feeling in her pussy by making it tighter. Bulls love to finish in her asshole, even after she had her orgasm. My roommate does it too, but she is not a big fan though. She gets double anal and double vaginal too. She feels very sore after that.

I sure do! At times I prefer it in the ass over my pussy! I also like two BBC in my ass at once or to have my ass fisted! I have had over a dozen cocks in my ass one after another and I love it! I have been getting it in my ass since I was 13 and I am 45 now. I can relax my ass muscles so I don't even need lube!
Just an incredible lady you are, one of the hottest things I've ever heard!!

Love it, I want to be just like you!

I
Perhaps the most beautiful statement I've ever heard. I need memories with you.

Well damn! Wish I was near you!

Back