Anal BBC gangbang?

I love an anal slut. Do women really cum from getting their assholes plowed?
I sure do! At times I prefer it in the ass over my pussy! I also like two BBC in my ass at once or to have my ass fisted! I have had over a dozen cocks in my ass one after another and I love it! I have been getting it in my ass since I was 13 and I am 45 now. I can relax my ass muscles so I don't even need lube!

I sure do! At times I prefer it in the ass over my pussy! I also like two BBC in my ass at once or to have my ass fisted! I have had over a dozen cocks in my ass one after another and I love it! I have been getting it in my ass since I was 13 and I am 45 now. I can relax my ass muscles so I don't even need lube!
Omg? Your fucking amazing! I need you!

Upstate is the best. Provides awesome feedback. Keeps it all the way 100 :sex:

Was fisting is so amazing. Feeling a woman's spine from the inside:eek::inlove::exciting: mix ex would squirt while being assfisted

I loved to see my ex-g/f when she got GB. By every penetration she used to look back with such a face and a tender look in her eyes. Sorta checking whose cock it was now. The bulls loved that too and kissed her each time.

:frantic::frantic::frantic:

Same here with preferring anal to vaginal. Also find my ass feels more sensitive to being pumped full of warm cum than my pussy, not sure if that's just me though. Anal orgasms are the best! When cumming hard, my ass muscles tighten and spasm like crazy. I've been told it feels like my ass is trying to swallow their cocks in!

Oh, and forgot to mention the mechanics of anal! Guys with above average - large cocks (7+ inches) can end up hurting the vagina. When the head pushed against/into the cervix, that can be really painful so they have to be careful. With anal, it doesn't matter how long he is, as long as you start off slow and warm the ass up to get it used to the cock, it goes in perfectly fine! And they can pick up speed and really slam it in without it hurting too much whereas if that happened with vaginal and it hit my cervix hard, I'd have to stop.

Back