Anal and DP thread.

Discussion in 'Cuckold Forum' started by ibo, May 17, 2013.

1. ibo

ibo New Member

Discussion about anal and DP. White women: do you enjoy it? Do you do it because of how well he pleased you? How is the farthest you've ever taken a bbc? BBC: have you ever forced your way into a white womans ass? How good does it feel? Do you take it easy if she asks you to? Hubbies: do you like watching/thinking of BBC in your wife/gfs ass?

And everyones thoughts/experiences with double penetration too...

Simonsophia likes this.
  2. ATEINCHEZSTRONG

ATEINCHEZSTRONG New Member

I use to go out with white chick.she never would let me do anal..1 night she was drunk i was fucking her while she lay on her stomach i took lotion to tip of my 8 inches.and eased in that tight brown booty hole..fucked her till i filled my rubber with hot Knut..She begged 4 more..i obliged..anal feels great...

3. bbcluvincpl

bbcluvincpl New Member

I love taking 2 or even 3 big cocks at the same time, there's nothing that feels better than when there are 2 cocks insie you and you feel them touching each other through my insides....ohh, I'm getting myself so wet here!

Neillow and ibo like this.
  4. hotjen

hotjen Well-Known Member Gold Member

UK
    lv to feel one in fanny and one in my arse lv it when bulls cum runs out of my arse

SweatySpaghetti and ibo like this.
  5. waynerobertson

waynerobertson Active Member

US
    Love the ass. Most couples I meet the girl has always refused the white man her asshole. Me, she gives it 2.

6. Imagination

Imagination Well-Known Member

US
    It's a fantasy of mine to see my wife being DP by BBC. However, it is a fantasy since she definitely doesn't want anyone else but me.
    On the fact side, she has learned to like anal. At first she didn't want to, but over the years she has learned. We don't do it every time we have sex, but she likes it when done. Still hurts her a little, but likes it.

7. sandwichslut

sandwichslut New Member

I love taking DP with two BBCs while I suck on a third one. I like DP in the same hole, and separate holes. It hurts at first, but it quickly turns to pleasure. I like it without lubricant, and I like them to ram their cock in right away, without starting out slowly. The initial pain feels so good.

Harduk, donna4blackuse and hotjen like this.
  8. beenblackened

beenblackened Moderator Real Person Gold Member

US
    I really enjoy anal it makes me so wet I always squirt it drives me crazy :blackgreedy:

9. Mywifelovesthis

Mywifelovesthis Active Member Gold Member

My wife likes anal and has taken a dp from BBC and me took a bit to work the mechanics out be she enjoyed it