An Open Letter On HotWifeing Plus.

B Brown

Male
Real Person
From
NY, US
Do you believe if given the opportunity to explore ones sexuality without judgment from society or concern about negative backlash from a husband, like jealously or whatever, women would refuse opportunities to have more than one lover?

My personal feeling is they would not refuse those opportunities. Most, NOT ALL WOMEN, I’d argue or I suppose, adhere to the monogamous role because there are so many stigmas attached to a woman who may want more; she’s a slut, whore, etc.

My personal belief is most people are probably not naturally monogamous. They make a choice to be so based on conventional or societal pressures, but in secret or behind closed doors, what do many of them do? Fuck around, right? Why is that I wonder.

What women here have discovered is, throw all of that holier than thou morality mumbo jumbo out of the window, and there is a world of fun to be had that is hotter than they may have ever imagined; hotter than you can ever experience by just sticking to being with your man at home.

Welcome to the real world. I’m glad that you were daring enough to explore and find out about just how much you’ve being missing out on during this one life that we have to live. Good for you.

Once you get a taste of hotwifeing, cuckolding or swinging, now you know, and all of that puritanical goody two shoes crap, the world can take it and shove it. For me personally, it’s debauchery or bust.

Last edited:
Yes, I fully agree with this. I'm not monogamna. I really like sex with different guys, even with a few at the same time.
i always (= as long as i can think *gg*) had a thing for sexually adventurous women and do respect them very much! So this is all fine for me, but... not everyone is the same.

i know a woman who literally fell for every single one of "her men" from the first time she had had sex with them. It really seemed to be programmed into her body functions and chemistry to develop such a strong intimate bond with a partner simply from having sex with him that she wouldn`t even recognize any other man, even if he would stand right in front of her. *lol* Also i know men with a fixation of similar strength toward their women, so it is not restricted to a particular sex or gender either.
Yet others may have no problem at all with getting "sexually involved" with another without "falling in love" (that) easily.

i truly believe that a non-monogamous lifestyle can be the right choice (= advantageous) for many women and (their) men too, but not for all. And in the end it is a personal choice even if we abandon tradition and social conventions. jm2ct`s

i always (= as long as i can think *gg*) had a thing for sexually adventurous women and do respect them very much! So this is all fine for me, but... not everyone is the same.

i know a woman who literally fell for every single one of "her men" from the first time she had had sex with them. It really seemed to be programmed into her body functions and chemistry to develop such a strong intimate bond with a partner simply from having sex with him that she wouldn`t even recognize any other man, even if he would stand right in front of her. *lol* Also i know men with a fixation of similar strength toward their women, so it is not restricted to a particular sex or gender either.
Yet others may have no problem at all with getting "sexually involved" with another without "falling in love" (that) easily.

i truly believe that a non-monogamous lifestyle can be the right choice (= advantageous) for many women and (their) men too, but not for all. And in the end it is a personal choice even if we abandon tradition and social conventions. jm2ct`s

No argument here. Interesting post. Thanks.

I think a lot more women would explore this lifestyle a lot more if they didn't have the chains of society holding them back. It doesn't help that not only do they have society to deal with but their families and even the puritanical that exists in our society. I know for me once I gave myself permission to explore and not worry about what society or even friends think. Once I started exploring and having my husband encourage me, it was pretty awesome....and I love being with other men. I also know that having playmates has helped my self esteem and confidence in myself. For me this has freed me and helped me be a better person. But this is my experience. I do encourage other couples to talk about this lifestyle and decide what is best for them.

I think a lot more women would explore this lifestyle a lot more if they didn't have the chains of society holding them back. It doesn't help that not only do they have society to deal with but their families and even the puritanical that exists in our society. I know for me once I gave myself permission to explore and not worry about what society or even friends think. Once I started exploring and having my husband encourage me, it was pretty awesome....and I love being with other men. I also know that having playmates has helped my self esteem and confidence in myself. For me this has freed me and helped me be a better person. But this is my experience. I do encourage other couples to talk about this lifestyle and decide what is best for them.
Yes Ma'am...

I fervently wish for my Wife to feel as free an easy about Her desires as you are.

I came from the old "sex is for marriage only!! Hubby is a voyeur and was VERY patient with me. He shared me a few times but it just didn't take. He never gave up and never pushed me. One day "literally 1 day" I had a sexual awakening and WOW. I can't get enough of different men. I hope he never asks me to stop because I would in a heartbeat for him.
I was finally convinced that women can enjoy sex just as much as a man, maybe more! (multiple orgasms; ). I'm now sexually uninhibited and love sex!!! I've had sex with many men I'm happy. My husband is ecstatic lol.
After all. He wanted his wife to be an angel in public and a slut in private. (slut; a stud with a vagina):lips:
"They" try to put religion and morality in to just make "them" look good. Nowhere does it say we as a woman can't enjoy sex as long as it's mutual. I'll stop before I really get into it;)

I came from the old "sex is for marriage only!! Hubby is a voyeur and was VERY patient with me. He shared me a few times but it just didn't take. He never gave up and never pushed me. One day "literally 1 day" I had a sexual awakening and WOW. I can't get enough of different men. I hope he never asks me to stop because I would in a heartbeat for him.
I was finally convinced that women can enjoy sex just as much as a man, maybe more! (multiple orgasms; ). I'm now sexually uninhibited and love sex!!! I've had sex with many men I'm happy. My husband is ecstatic lol.
After all. He wanted his wife to be an angel in public and a slut in private. (slut; a stud with a vagina):lips:
"They" try to put religion and morality in to just make "them" look good. Nowhere does it say we as a woman can't enjoy sex as long as it's mutual. I'll stop before I really get into it;)

I love your post, Kara.

Wow! i just noticed how good some of the old threads are. Perhaps worth bringing back?
Hopefully the sentiment will stay respectful and insightful, driven by the many different experiences and thoughts different people have on the subject matter. And especially Women's perspectives are very welcome here ImO. ;)

Yeah.. the monogomy thing looks and sounds good on paper.."_} It just never Clicked for me! Im to sexually wired and naturally needy..and learned at a young age that a girl can make 3 or 4 men happy at once while multiplying her pleasure. (Im also and always have beem ..uber multiorgasmic)! I think my 1st "real boyfriend" was at 13. 2 days later I had fucked 2 of his friends ..together..behind his back. I never had a bf i didnt cheat on with many other guys. My 1st marriage...ooh not good. @nd night in Cabo, Hubs ******* early..i went to a club across the street and was getting fucked by 3 locals within an hour:) He was NOT into sharing me so I shared myself for 15 years. @nd hubs, a little better. I think I went 3 months before reverting to my natural self! I was still married to him and was running 8m regular fuckbuddys when I met and fucked present hubs!! i told him about all of them, and also..dumped hubby 2 and the fuckbuddys cuz my new stud finally GOT.. that I needed lots..and makes sure I get them!! ooh yes.. i still ..deviate ..on my own sometimes..but usually..end up telling him. He knows anyway.. Im a greedy woman!

Attachments

• crissy fri fun.jpg
    crissy fri fun.jpg
    61.1 KB · Views: 33
Back