An Interesting Article

That's excellent, Mac! I wonder just how different things would have been for you if the openness weren't there. I know opening things up certainly has made things fresher and more exciting with hubby and me. :)

.... I wonder just how different things would have been for you if the openness weren't there. I know opening things up certainly has made things fresher and more exciting with hubby and me. :)

Mari, I assume you're referring to the "communication" between us. I am pretty lucky, I think. My wife & I had the opportunity to actually develop a "friendship" with each other before we started dating each other. She had been dating my roommate at school, for a year, and over that time we got to know each other pretty good ... after football game parties, drinking at the pubs, smoking some good hooch, etc. When my roommate broke up with her, she came to me for sympathy and we just started "hanging out". Interestingly, that first night together, my roommate and she had sex, then he broke up with her ... my roommate said later (we're all still friends by the way) that it was kind of a goodbye fuck. Anyways, she and I had a couple beers and got into some "touchy-feelie" and ended up having sex, too. She was initially hesitant about it and told me why she couldn't ... but I convinced her to have sex, and we're been going strong ever since. By the way, my wife is an extrovert as well. Mac :)

I found the article very interesting. I must say that in my experience in the last 20 or 30 years is consistent with the attitudes of the women that have shared my bed. None has expressed any desire to end their marriages, they seem to be happy with their lifestyle it's just they want something extra they can't get at home. I have heard the comment that they can do things with me that they would never do with their husband because they think he might think less of his wife if he knew what a wonton minx she could be. I have also heard that the husband was too busy with his job or business to have time for her. Most of the relationships I have been in are LTR and last a few years then they move on. I suppose the novelty of it wears off, or their desire is satiated

Mari, I assume you're referring to the "communication" between us. I am pretty lucky, I think. My wife & I had the opportunity to actually develop a "friendship" with each other before we started dating each other. She had been dating my roommate at school, for a year, and over that time we got to know each other pretty good ... after football game parties, drinking at the pubs, smoking some good hooch, etc. When my roommate broke up with her, she came to me for sympathy and we just started "hanging out". Interestingly, that first night together, my roommate and she had sex, then he broke up with her ... my roommate said later (we're all still friends by the way) that it was kind of a goodbye fuck. Anyways, she and I had a couple beers and got into some "touchy-feelie" and ended up having sex, too. She was initially hesitant about it and told me why she couldn't ... but I convinced her to have sex, and we're been going strong ever since. By the way, my wife is an extrovert as well. Mac :)
Yes, Mac, the communication, and opening up the relationship to include others, is what I meant. Glad it all worked out for you guys getting together. Sounds like you were meant to be, that you were there for her when she needed you.

I found the article very interesting. I must say that in my experience in the last 20 or 30 years is consistent with the attitudes of the women that have shared my bed. None has expressed any desire to end their marriages, they seem to be happy with their lifestyle it's just they want something extra they can't get at home. I have heard the comment that they can do things with me that they would never do with their husband because they think he might think less of his wife if he knew what a wonton minx she could be. I have also heard that the husband was too busy with his job or business to have time for her. Most of the relationships I have been in are LTR and last a few years then they move on. I suppose the novelty of it wears off, or their desire is satiated
Interesting observations, as always, Torpedo!

Back