An honest Cuckold question.

Mrs.InCharge

Couple
Gold Member
From
OK, US
Hello,

So my husband isn't really a cuckold as he has his girlfriends and I have my black men so maybe you can answer this for me.

I get a lot of messages from y'all asking me about my lifestyle or my bull ect.. But I've noticed that y'all have absolutely no tact when approaching women.

For instance, when a bull messages me he has major game. In fact I can tell a real bull from some faker simply by the level of game the bull has or the lack there of the faker had. Same with cuckolds.

My question is this. In your early years approaching women, did you have this lack of ability as well or is the painfully awkward approach simply something that has developed over time in y'all?

I sincerely hope to hear your answers.

Sara

[QUOTE="Mrs.InCharge

I'm fairly new to this lifestyle maybe not the person to offer my opinion it's something u probably won't ask someone in line at a grocery store. I guess the setting or venue maybe the appropriate way to get a good response.

At a particular venue normally I would just ask. This site is a good start.

So my husband isn't really a cuckold as he has his girlfriends and I have my black men so maybe you can answer this for me.

I get a lot of messages from y'all asking me about my lifestyle or my bull ect.. But I've noticed that y'all have absolutely no tact when approaching women.

For instance, when a bull messages me he has major game. In fact I can tell a real bull from some faker simply by the level of game the bull has or the lack there of the faker had. Same with cuckolds.

My question is this. In your early years approaching women, did you have this lack of ability as well or is the painfully awkward approach simply something that has developed over time in y'all?

Sara[/QUOTE]

Sara,

I like you receive numerous contacts from "Bulls", 99% of which have zero communication skills. I believe that the fetish has become so popular and so many women out there have decided to simply lower their standards and be willing to fuck anyone who talks a good game and has a decent sized cock. Consequently, these guys think that just because they are black and have a nice cock then all else is irrelevant. I have sadly come to the conclusion that the bigger the cock the less the brain cells. It wasn't this way when we first delved into the lifestyle 18 yrs ago.

There is one guy I get with a couple times a week, mostly because of the size of his cock. He is about as dense as a box of rocks, but he knows how to use what he has. Would I have a relationship with him? NO. Will I go to bed with him at the drop of a hat? YES!

... My question is this. In your early years approaching women, did you have this lack of ability as well or is the painfully awkward approach simply something that has developed over time in y'all?
Good luck with this one ... I think it comes from a combination of the arrogance & over confidence of dealing with the "take what I want" alpha males, and large influx of bi/gay-white-sub males that have started coming here. And, although this website's intentions are overall good, with the various topics and disrespect shown to females, their message gets lost. I'm simply appalled by some of the topics. The "owning" and "breeding" crowd, and these fake females that proclaim to spread their legs for every black man walking, bring chills to me.
I feel fairly sure you won't get responses from the ones you most desire to respond because they won't care.

My current wife tutored black athletes at a major university it helped to pay for her Masters she did this 2 yrs working with both football and basketball players. She said almost all the guys hit on her most were black and at that time in her life she was in a funk. No money No boyfriend and needed the job so she allowed herself to give in to as she called it dating blacks. She said a couple went on to play in the NFL and another the NBA almost everyone of them had no real dating expertise. Yet she needed someone at that time the only one she continued to see after college has a very good job and is well spoken. She has told me enough that she didn't marry me for the sex because all of them were much larger than me but as far as a caring hubby, ******* and provider I rank ahead of them. So my wife basically confessed don't need to be suave to get white pussy just have a big dick

Some women are that way most are not I believe a woman wants u to be able to hold a conversation maybe be savvy in a certain way if there's a connection she will let u know at least that's been my experience.

For me it all depends. If I am really horny, maybe already had some, and I want more, then I am looking for a fuck. When I am looking for a lover, I need a man to be a Man. For me, for a man to be a lover, he has to be masculine, strong, mentally and physically. a sense of humor is really important to me. A lover has to have his own place, a car, some thoughts of the future and goals.

For a Man to become one of my lovers he has to be willing to be a friend to me and my husband. We have to be able to hang out, camp, play pool, go to movies . . . and knowing how to use what he has is important, too.

A lover has to be comfortable with his own desires and my needs. My lovers have to be confident in their manhood and my femininity.

Being able to hold a conversation is essential. That's the new sexy. I consider myself a conversationalist....Idk if it's a real word btw
Also why I tend to mess with older women...or girls my own age

Back