Amy's First Time

donald

Male
Amy and I have been married for a number of years and the thought of her being with another man has always turned me on. When we first started dating we were both in college. Amy and her friends would periodically drive to another university to spend the weekend with friends. As our relationship grew she stopped going away on weekends and spent more time with me. One evening she admitted that her trips to the other university also involved sexual encounters with a guy she met there. Being eighteen years old she was really starting to explore her sexuality. I initially felt very jealous about it but it also turned me on. During sex I would ask her to tell me about her sexual exploits and she admitted that her weekends were filled with sex with this guy. She said that they would fuck four or five times a day and she really enjoyed it. It turned me on to think of her being slutty for another guy. She was not on birth control at the time and even admitted that he had cum in her pussy many times during these weekends of lust.

We dated throughout college and being older, I graduated earlier than she did. I started working at a job in another city while she finished her college degree. I would visit her on the weekends and stay with her in her apartment. I was making a little money now so when I'd go up for the weekends I would bring her presents such as sexy lingerie, sex toys, etc. I would also buy her sexy dresses that were low cut. We would go out for dinner and I always had her dress in a nice dress, wear a garter belt, stockings, high heels, push up bra and a lacy g-string. She loved to dress sexy for me and I loved to show her off. Amy is an attractive lady with a great body. She has 36D breasts and when she wore a low cut dress with a push up bra, her cleavage looked fantastic. I loved to show her off to other men and during our lovemaking sessions used to tell her how sexy I thought it would be to watch her fuck another guy. That always seemed to turn her on.

We married after she graduated from college and our sex life continued to be awesome. She loved to dress up for me and we continued to have a lot of fun. We also continued to discuss her having sex with other men. One evening I surprised her with a new sex toy. It was a huge black dildo which was very realistic. I also had purchased a videotape of a white wife having sex with a well hung black man while her husband videotaped the action. We settled into bed and I popped in the tape. Amy watched intently at the action on the screen and became quite aroused. That's when I pulled out the big black dildo and began to tease her pussy with it. I slowly eased that big cock into her and she moaned with pleasure as I fucked her wet pussy with it. After our session I told her that her pussy looked good with that big black dick in it and that one day maybe she could have the real thing. She kind of giggled and said OK.

One evening after dinner I told Amy that I had to go to San Francisco on business and that she should try to get off work and go with me. She agreed that it would be a lot of fun and agreed to go. When it came time to pack for our trip I suggested that she take along some nice dresses and some sexy lingerie. She laughed and said she knew what I had in mind. I smiled back at her. I watched as she packed her little black dress and the sexy red one that I liked so much. She packed a wide variety of sexy lingerie and stockings too. This trip would prove to be a lot of fun.

On our first night in San Francisco we decided to go out to dinner. Amy asked me what I wanted her to wear and I suggested her red silk, wraparound dress. I love that dress because it's a style that is very sexy and low cut. I also suggested her black push up bra, matching garter belt and black stockings. That outfit always turns men's heads. She looked so sexy getting dressed that evening and I couldn't wait for the night to start.

We had a very romantic dinner and I bought Amy several drinks. She loosens up considerable after a couple of long island iced teas. After dinner we decided to head back to our hotel. Before heading up to our room I suggested a night cap at the hotel bar. We went in and got a table and the place was really crowded. We were staying at an upscale downtown hotel and they were really busy. After settling in at our table I noticed that Amy's dress had sort of opened up when she had crossed her legs and the tops of her stockings were showing. She didn't seem to be aware of that and I wasn't going to tell her. She was getting some looks from the business men at the bar and that was turning me on. I noticed one guy right away. He was a tall, well built black guy with a shaved head. Amy was also showing a little cleavage and this guy couldn't seem to take his eyes off of her. She was completely unaware of his interest.

The waiter brought over a couple of drinks and said that they were from the gentleman at the bar and pointed to the black guy who simply smiled and waved at us. I told the waiter to tell him thanks and to join us for a *******. Amy gave me a knowing look and I simply smiled. Josh joined us for a ******* and he sat next to my wife in the booth. It was one of those half circle type booths and Amy was sandwiched in between us. We had a few drinks and Josh was quite the gentleman. He was in town on business as well. He excused himself to go to the restroom and when he left, Amy asked me what the hell was going on. I told her to relax and enjoy herself. We were out of town and nobody knew us here and if things worked our right, maybe we could make that little fantasy of mine come true. She kind of gave me that devilish grin of hers and said "you better make sure that this is what you really want because Josh is pretty damn hot and I might just get my wish."

When Josh returned he asked Amy if she'd like to dance. Amy loves to dance and I'm not a dancer so I encouraged her. She looked so sexy sliding out of the booth. Her dress opened up a little more and Josh got a great view of her sexy legs and stocking tops as she slid out of the booth. He smiled at me. On the dance floor they danced several fast songs and then the DJ put a slow song on. Amy started to walk off the stage but Josh grabbed her hand and pulled her back to him. He pulled her close and wrapped his arms around her and held her tightly. I noticed that during the dance Josh kept whispering in her ear. I also noticed that his hands began to slowly move down her back until he was rubbing her sexy ass through the thin fabric of her silk dress. Amy had on a lacy black g-string and Josh might as well have been stroking her naked ass as thin as that silk dress was. Amy didn't protest as Josh fondled her ass through that dress. I knew right then that she was going to have her first big black cock that night.

After they returned to the table, I told Josh that it looked like he was having a good time and enjoying Amy. He smiled and said that he found her to be very sexy. I asked him if he enjoyed feeling her sexy ass through her dress and he just smiled and said "What do you think?" I asked if he'd like to join us in our room and he said he'd love to. Amy looked at me and asked "Are you sure? I replied "Absolutely!"

Amy and Josh walked hand in hand through the hotel lobby. I followed them. When we got into the room, Josh picked Amy up and carried her to the bed. He took her dress off, unclasped her bra and let her heavy tits out. He grabbed her breasts and began to rub her nipples. He then slid her g-string off. She started to undress him. She took off his shirt and he had a heavily muscled chest. Amy loves a guy with muscles and I could tell she was impressed. She unbuckled his belt and began to unzip his pants. She let his pants drop and began to pull down his boxers. She let out a gasp when she saw his cock. It was at least ten inches and very thick. She took his cock in her mouth and began to suck him. She would alternate between sucking his cock and licking the shaft while stroking it with her hand. His cock glistened with her saliva and got extremely hard. He began to stroke her pussy with his hand while she was sucking him. He commented on how wet she was.

She licked and caressed his big black dick for quite awhile and then Josh said "I need to fuck you now" and picked her up and laid her back on the bed. He got on top of her and Amy grabbed his dick and guided it into her pussy. With one big push Josh impaled my wife with his monster dick. He reached underneath her and cupped her ass cheeks in his hands and slammed that dick into her. Amy moaned and I watched as her eyes rolled back in her head. She was talking dirty to him telling him to fuck her harder. Her legs were wrapped around him and I noticed that her toes were curled up. She was getting the fucking of her life. My dick was hard watching my wife being taken by her huge black lover. Josh was kissing her passionately and he fucked her hard for about fifteen minutes. All of the sudden he began to moan and it was obvious that he was pumping his load of cum into her pussy. They were both sweating and Josh collapsed on top of Amy squeezing the last drops of cum out of his big black dick into my hot little wife's swollen pussy. He laid on top of her for a few minutes catching his breath and then slowly withdrew himself from her. His cock glistened with their lovemaking juices. He rolled off Amy and laid next to her on the bed. Amy laid there with her legs spread as if she couldn't move. I noticed that her pussy was red and swollen. Her cunt was gaping open and Josh's semen was oozing out of her and down the crack of her ass.

Amy never looked sexier to me than she did at that moment. I told her how hot she looked and asked her if she had a good time. She smiled and said that it was the best sex she'd ever had. I thanked Josh for pleasing my beautiful bride and he said that the pleasure was all his. Josh fucked Amy two more times that night and many more times the rest of that week. Amy couldn't get enough of his black cock.

On the plane ride home, I was holding Amy's hand and asked her if she had any regrets. She laughed and said that the only regret she had was that we couldn't stay in San Francisco longer! I asked her if she'd like to experience big black cock again and she said that she'd love to. As we flew home I immediately began making plans to try to find her a regular well hung black lover.

Amy and I have been married for a number of years and the thought of her being with another man has always turned me on. When we first started dating we were both in college. Amy and her friends would periodically drive to another university to spend the weekend with friends. As our relationship grew she stopped going away on weekends and spent more time with me. One evening she admitted that her trips to the other university also involved sexual encounters with a guy she met there. Being eighteen years old she was really starting to explore her sexuality. I initially felt very jealous about it but it also turned me on. During sex I would ask her to tell me about her sexual exploits and she admitted that her weekends were filled with sex with this guy. She said that they would fuck four or five times a day and she really enjoyed it. It turned me on to think of her being slutty for another guy. She was not on birth control at the time and even admitted that he had cum in her pussy many times during these weekends of lust.

We dated throughout college and being older, I graduated earlier than she did. I started working at a job in another city while she finished her college degree. I would visit her on the weekends and stay with her in her apartment. I was making a little money now so when I'd go up for the weekends I would bring her presents such as sexy lingerie, sex toys, etc. I would also buy her sexy dresses that were low cut. We would go out for dinner and I always had her dress in a nice dress, wear a garter belt, stockings, high heels, push up bra and a lacy g-string. She loved to dress sexy for me and I loved to show her off. Amy is an attractive lady with a great body. She has 36D breasts and when she wore a low cut dress with a push up bra, her cleavage looked fantastic. I loved to show her off to other men and during our lovemaking sessions used to tell her how sexy I thought it would be to watch her fuck another guy. That always seemed to turn her on.

We married after she graduated from college and our sex life continued to be awesome. She loved to dress up for me and we continued to have a lot of fun. We also continued to discuss her having sex with other men. One evening I surprised her with a new sex toy. It was a huge black dildo which was very realistic. I also had purchased a videotape of a white wife having sex with a well hung black man while her husband videotaped the action. We settled into bed and I popped in the tape. Amy watched intently at the action on the screen and became quite aroused. That's when I pulled out the big black dildo and began to tease her pussy with it. I slowly eased that big cock into her and she moaned with pleasure as I fucked her wet pussy with it. After our session I told her that her pussy looked good with that big black dick in it and that one day maybe she could have the real thing. She kind of giggled and said OK.

One evening after dinner I told Amy that I had to go to San Francisco on business and that she should try to get off work and go with me. She agreed that it would be a lot of fun and agreed to go. When it came time to pack for our trip I suggested that she take along some nice dresses and some sexy lingerie. She laughed and said she knew what I had in mind. I smiled back at her. I watched as she packed her little black dress and the sexy red one that I liked so much. She packed a wide variety of sexy lingerie and stockings too. This trip would prove to be a lot of fun.

On our first night in San Francisco we decided to go out to dinner. Amy asked me what I wanted her to wear and I suggested her red silk, wraparound dress. I love that dress because it's a style that is very sexy and low cut. I also suggested her black push up bra, matching garter belt and black stockings. That outfit always turns men's heads. She looked so sexy getting dressed that evening and I couldn't wait for the night to start.

We had a very romantic dinner and I bought Amy several drinks. She loosens up considerable after a couple of long island iced teas. After dinner we decided to head back to our hotel. Before heading up to our room I suggested a night cap at the hotel bar. We went in and got a table and the place was really crowded. We were staying at an upscale downtown hotel and they were really busy. After settling in at our table I noticed that Amy's dress had sort of opened up when she had crossed her legs and the tops of her stockings were showing. She didn't seem to be aware of that and I wasn't going to tell her. She was getting some looks from the business men at the bar and that was turning me on. I noticed one guy right away. He was a tall, well built black guy with a shaved head. Amy was also showing a little cleavage and this guy couldn't seem to take his eyes off of her. She was completely unaware of his interest.

The waiter brought over a couple of drinks and said that they were from the gentleman at the bar and pointed to the black guy who simply smiled and waved at us. I told the waiter to tell him thanks and to join us for a *******. Amy gave me a knowing look and I simply smiled. Josh joined us for a ******* and he sat next to my wife in the booth. It was one of those half circle type booths and Amy was sandwiched in between us. We had a few drinks and Josh was quite the gentleman. He was in town on business as well. He excused himself to go to the restroom and when he left, Amy asked me what the hell was going on. I told her to relax and enjoy herself. We were out of town and nobody knew us here and if things worked our right, maybe we could make that little fantasy of mine come true. She kind of gave me that devilish grin of hers and said "you better make sure that this is what you really want because Josh is pretty damn hot and I might just get my wish."

When Josh returned he asked Amy if she'd like to dance. Amy loves to dance and I'm not a dancer so I encouraged her. She looked so sexy sliding out of the booth. Her dress opened up a little more and Josh got a great view of her sexy legs and stocking tops as she slid out of the booth. He smiled at me. On the dance floor they danced several fast songs and then the DJ put a slow song on. Amy started to walk off the stage but Josh grabbed her hand and pulled her back to him. He pulled her close and wrapped his arms around her and held her tightly. I noticed that during the dance Josh kept whispering in her ear. I also noticed that his hands began to slowly move down her back until he was rubbing her sexy ass through the thin fabric of her silk dress. Amy had on a lacy black g-string and Josh might as well have been stroking her naked ass as thin as that silk dress was. Amy didn't protest as Josh fondled her ass through that dress. I knew right then that she was going to have her first big black cock that night.

After they returned to the table, I told Josh that it looked like he was having a good time and enjoying Amy. He smiled and said that he found her to be very sexy. I asked him if he enjoyed feeling her sexy ass through her dress and he just smiled and said "What do you think?" I asked if he'd like to join us in our room and he said he'd love to. Amy looked at me and asked "Are you sure? I replied "Absolutely!"

Amy and Josh walked hand in hand through the hotel lobby. I followed them. When we got into the room, Josh picked Amy up and carried her to the bed. He took her dress off, unclasped her bra and let her heavy tits out. He grabbed her breasts and began to rub her nipples. He then slid her g-string off. She started to undress him. She took off his shirt and he had a heavily muscled chest. Amy loves a guy with muscles and I could tell she was impressed. She unbuckled his belt and began to unzip his pants. She let his pants drop and began to pull down his boxers. She let out a gasp when she saw his cock. It was at least ten inches and very thick. She took his cock in her mouth and began to suck him. She would alternate between sucking his cock and licking the shaft while stroking it with her hand. His cock glistened with her saliva and got extremely hard. He began to stroke her pussy with his hand while she was sucking him. He commented on how wet she was.

She licked and caressed his big black dick for quite awhile and then Josh said "I need to fuck you now" and picked her up and laid her back on the bed. He got on top of her and Amy grabbed his dick and guided it into her pussy. With one big push Josh impaled my wife with his monster dick. He reached underneath her and cupped her ass cheeks in his hands and slammed that dick into her. Amy moaned and I watched as her eyes rolled back in her head. She was talking dirty to him telling him to fuck her harder. Her legs were wrapped around him and I noticed that her toes were curled up. She was getting the fucking of her life. My dick was hard watching my wife being taken by her huge black lover. Josh was kissing her passionately and he fucked her hard for about fifteen minutes. All of the sudden he began to moan and it was obvious that he was pumping his load of cum into her pussy. They were both sweating and Josh collapsed on top of Amy squeezing the last drops of cum out of his big black dick into my hot little wife's swollen pussy. He laid on top of her for a few minutes catching his breath and then slowly withdrew himself from her. His cock glistened with their lovemaking juices. He rolled off Amy and laid next to her on the bed. Amy laid there with her legs spread as if she couldn't move. I noticed that her pussy was red and swollen. Her cunt was gaping open and Josh's semen was oozing out of her and down the crack of her ass.

Amy never looked sexier to me than she did at that moment. I told her how hot she looked and asked her if she had a good time. She smiled and said that it was the best sex she'd ever had. I thanked Josh for pleasing my beautiful bride and he said that the pleasure was all his. Josh fucked Amy two more times that night and many more times the rest of that week. Amy couldn't get enough of his black cock.

On the plane ride home, I was holding Amy's hand and asked her if she had any regrets. She laughed and said that the only regret she had was that we couldn't stay in San Francisco longer! I asked her if she'd like to experience big black cock again and she said that she'd love to. As we flew home I immediately began making plans to try to find her a regular well hung black lover.

Fucking hot,just how i would like a bbc stud to fuck my wife.

Back