America's President

guest_0114

Male
Real Person
From
WA, US
3RtI8.jpg

looken good bull''i voted for this black bull! and ill do it agan'' he did not make the mess! he's been cleaning it up''thanks little pecker bush & chaney!!!!!!

Are you for real? He's done nothing for this country. Wait until your taxes go up to cover all of the so called good programs he supposedly created. And then that picture above. What a joke! On top of it all he is only part black.

the great white hope will ride in and save us agan'' you just wait then they will put nute up their for you guy's to droil over.or even some other crook! chill out.

black or white they all suck, were screwed either way, the only person that can actually help us is Ron Paul, but we know hes not gonna stand a chance to win :(

Reactions: wit
looken good bull''i voted for this black bull! and ill do it agan'' he did not make the mess! he's been cleaning it up''thanks little pecker bush & chaney!!!!!!

OWEBAMA SELLING OUT BLACK FOLK 22% UMEMPLOYMENT IN BLACK COMMUNITY .....AND WORST PUBLIC SCHOOLS IN BLACK HOOD JUST LIKE THE "LEFT" WANT IT

OWEBAMA SELLING HIS PEEP OUT - BLACK PEOPLE AS SLAVES AND ON WELFARE 2012! FUCK THAT CROOK MOFO WHO RAISE TAXES TO GIVE TO HIS WEALTHY GREENIE FRIENDS IN GE, AND BIG PHARMA

AND U NO NOTHIN BOUT POLITICS IT WAS OWEBAMA'S PARTY DEMO-RATS WHO PUSHED THE BANKS INTO GIVING LOANS TO DEADBEATS CALLLING IT "FAIR & EQUAL HOUSING" ...BUT HEY EVERYONE SHOULD OWN A HOME I GUESS...WHO CARE IF U CAN PAY 4 IT OR NOT ...GET UR NEIGHBOR TO PAY ...AS LONG AS THE GOVT. & THEIR PARTNER "THE BANKS" GET THEIRS IS DEMO-RATS PLAN

same one you do are is there another one and only you know about it! wake the f**K UP! KNOW ONE MAN RUNS THIS COUNTRY'' if you think that go and live on the another planet! every one is out for there pocket'' face facts.

OWEBAMA SELLING OUT BLACK FOLK 22% UMEMPLOYMENT IN BLACK COMMUNITY .....AND WORST PUBLIC SCHOOLS IN BLACK HOOD JUST LIKE THE "LEFT" WANT IT

OWEBAMA SELLING HIS PEEP OUT - BLACK PEOPLE AS SLAVES AND ON WELFARE 2012! FUCK THAT CROOK MOFO WHO RAISE TAXES TO GIVE TO HIS WEALTHY GREENIE FRIENDS IN GE, AND BIG PHARMA

AND U NO NOTHIN BOUT POLITICS IT WAS OWEBAMA'S PARTY DEMO-RATS WHO PUSHED THE BANKS INTO GIVING LOANS TO DEADBEATS CALLLING IT "FAIR & EQUAL HOUSING" ...BUT HEY EVERYONE SHOULD OWN A HOME I GUESS...WHO CARE IF U CAN PAY 4 IT OR NOT ...GET UR NEIGHBOR TO PAY ...AS LONG AS THE GOVT. & THEIR PARTNER "THE BANKS" GET THEIRS IS DEMO-RATS PLAN

LIKE SHORTIE SAID THIS AINT A POLITICAL SITE SO LETS NOT TALK POLITICS.

SO I WONT TOUCH ON YOUR IGNORANT POST BUT WILL SAY DO YOU RESEARCH BEFORE YOU START WRITING GARBAGE.

Reactions: wit
LIKE SHORTIE SAID THIS AINT A POLITICAL SITE SO LETS NOT TALK POLITICS.

SO I WONT TOUCH ON YOUR IGNORANT POST BUT WILL SAY DO YOU RESEARCH BEFORE YOU START WRITING GARBAGE.

Way to take a personal shot and talk politics before trying to take the high road and saying we shouldn't talk politics.

And what is Romney going to do? He basically wants to only please voters with things Obama isn't doing to get elected. Obama IS trying to make things affordable and available for all but with people like you in Congress shutting down his motions to raise taxes, nothing gets done. Taxes are used to pay for the things that citizens use daily: roads, healthcare, pensions, among other things. People expect the government to provide all this and more to them but if they do not pay the necessary taxes then how are these things going to be paid for?

Right, because we already don't pay more than enough in taxes. THANK GOD there are people in Congress who are willing to stand up and not give this clown a rubber stamp to do as he pleases.

Really dude, taxes are used to pay for things like healthcare and pensions. Did I suddenly wake up in some Western European social democracy like Spain with a declining birthrate and shitty economy? Where in the Constitution does it say the government is supposed to provide for this stuff? The federal government has already way overstepped its bounds with regard to its spending (a problem with both parties) and the Commerce Clause and this shitty, unconstitutional attempt at universal healthcare, I think I've had my fill of all the stuff that Barack Obama is "trying to make available" at the expense of my wallet.

As for your statement that people expect the government to provide all this stuff and more, do you realize that nearly half the people in this country pay zero federal income tax, yet these make up the vast majority of those "expecting these things" and are exactly the demographic that Obama and the Democrats pander to? It brings to mind 19th century British philosopher/economist John Stuart Mill who said that people who don't pay taxes shouldn't be allowed to vote, because when those who consume without contributing realize that they can simply vote themselves an increasing share of what the producers make, there is no incentive for them to ever become producers. Simply put,the problem isn't people not paying or paying enough taxes or people not paying their fair share (a phrase Obama has said about a billion times) but not enough tax payers.

Back