Amazing :)

Every time I see that type of diagram of a woman's vagina it reminds me of a cow's head. LOL

Pretty convincing evidence; however, I think it would be mighty painful for a woman to be IMPALED by a BBC like that. What if the woman has a smaller/shorter vaginal canal? Is a 9in, 10in, 11in, or bigger BBC gonna go right through her cervix past her womb and pierce her intestines or stomach? That's what I REALLY want to know.

:bounce: POleazzzzzzzeeeeeee!
If any of you folks "buy" into this silliness, I have some oil property in my back yard to sell you, and it shows you know absolutely nothing about female anatomy. It is impossible to push the penis through the cervix ... I'd be surprised if any female contributor to this website would even hint that it IS possible. The cervix has to be completely dilated even for the baby to push through the cervix canal, and besides, the cervix actually has a reproductive purpose ... heck, you ladies know this crap. Straighten these misguided, egotistical, wishful-thinking males out. :rolleyes:

There is no way that anyone is going to get their cock through the cervix. Picture is pure bullshit. I hate to admit it but the longest documented penis belong to a white guy named Jonah Falcon, he is 9.5 inches flaccid and 13.5 erect. he is an actor and a talk show host. I believe he lives in Brooklyn. He claims he hasn't had a girlfriend in 12 years​

There is no way that anyone is going to get their cock through the cervix. Picture is pure bullshit. I hate to admit it but the longest documented penis belong to a white guy named Jonah Falcon, he is 9.5 inches flaccid and 13.5 erect. he is an actor and a talk show host. I believe he lives in Brooklyn. He claims he hasn't had a girlfriend in 12 years​

You are correct. I came across his photo and story online.

love gettin deep in some pussy and hittin them spots.......... hearing the screams and the grippin of the sheets ............ love it

If any of you folks "buy" into this silliness, I have some oil property in my back yard to sell you, and it shows you know absolutely nothing about female anatomy. It is impossible to push the penis through the cervix ... I'd be surprised if any female contributor to this website would even hint that it IS possible. The cervix has to be completely dilated even for the baby to push through the cervix canal, and besides, the cervix actually has a reproductive purpose ... heck, you ladies know this crap. Straighten these misguided, egotistical, wishful-thinking males out. :rolleyes:
I have a really good used bridge, it's from Brooklyn, I'll trade it for your backyard oil property

lol... totally agree with you :) it is impossible to do that!!! but like i said, it was just to see what type of responses i would get... Come on guys do you really think that this is possible? Well, it is NOT :)

H.

Most of us who are not scientists can't understand scientific explanations about why thing occur. My chat friend sent me this and claims that negro testicles are more active than ours producing new sperm.tumblr_mabaonBdXm1rdtgu8o1_1280.jpg

Every time I see that type of diagram of a woman's vagina it reminds me of a cow's head. LOL

Pretty convincing evidence; however, I think it would be mighty painful for a woman to be IMPALED by a BBC like that. What if the woman has a smaller/shorter vaginal canal? Is a 9in, 10in, 11in, or bigger BBC gonna go right through her cervix past her womb and pierce her intestines or stomach? That's what I REALLY want to know.

So do I, same thing with Texas' helmet logo

Texas_Longhorns.jpg

Most of us who are not scientists can't understand scientific explanations about why thing occur. My chat friend sent me this and claims that negro testicles are more active than ours producing new sperm.View attachment 142056

I guess your chat friend is a pseudo-scientist.

I don't know about anybody else, but I find all this "blacks are more virile/blacks produce more sperm/blacks are more sexually potent/etc etc" stuff to be akin to Nazi eugenics. While some on here applaud and cheer this stuff, take out some words and make it "blacks are less intelligent" or "blacks are more prone to commit violent crimes" and there would be an uproar. It's two sides of the same coin.

I guess your chat friend is a pseudo-scientist.

I don't know about anybody else, but I find all this "blacks are more virile/blacks produce more sperm/blacks are more sexually potent/etc etc" stuff to be akin to Nazi eugenics. While some on here applaud and cheer this stuff, take out some words and make it "blacks are less intelligent" or "blacks are more prone to commit violent crimes" and there would be an uproar. It's two sides of the same coin.

Good point. I was wondering when someone would figure that out.

The cervix is a one way street. As in coming out, not going in. Fact.

If that were true, women would never get pregnant. Spermatozoa must pass through the cervix to reach the ovum. You should have learned that in 7th grade biology.

Edit: Perhaps you meant that the penis does not typically pass through the cervix. With that, I agree. But I am sure you would agree that spermatozoa do "go in."

If that were true, women would never get pregnant. Spermatozoa must pass through the cervix to reach the ovum. You should have learned that in 7th grade biology.

Edit: Perhaps you meant that the penis does not typically pass through the cervix. With that, I agree. But I am sure you would agree that spermatozoa do "go in."
The sperm have to travel through the cervix to get to the fallopian tubes where they generally meet the egg and 9 months later we have a little tax deduction

There is no typically about it. The penis does not pass through the cervix, as the cervix opens to the outside, not to the inside. You know, so a baby can get out.

Back