Amateur Wife Gangbang

When the they have you down on the floor everyone can get at you, most of the time they get me on my back and drive it in deep, when you have a room full of black cocks waiting to take a turn it can be a challenge to keep the train on the tracks. Practice makes perfect
So long as you have some kinda mattress, I’ve learned my lesson and paid my dues with many a scab at the base of my back, either from carpet friction or hardwood floors, you need to have a soft base. Plus sometime you get those guy with real longs and they try to smash you, with your back pinned to a hard floor there’s nowhere for to go, that guys gonna try and hit you tonsils with the head of his cock if he can, and your ass is up against the wall muthafucka! LOL

This is the size of gang bang my hubby has set up for me. It take me a few to get going but once that fuse is lit I don't quit until I drain each giant black cock of all the cum his cock can give me. I am counting 8 participants and two spectators , but she is going to be full of black cock for a good long time.
The most I ever did was the second week after my hub started me off by introducing me to the glory hole,,,I got 15 loads from 11 different guys in the back row of an adult theatre. I went from cheating on my hub on New Years Eve, to sucking my first black cock at a glory hole, to going to my first adult theatre where I saw six guys maul a girl right behind us, to me being that girl the next week, to dogging in a local park, to taking guys back to a motel, From January 1st. to getting married in the middle of April, that’s how long it took for my hub to train me and marry me! We were just made for each other and we were lucky enough to meet each other.

Back