Amateur Country Gals

Any of you black studs achieve the ultimate interracial taboo/challenge; seducing a real country gal.
If so, prove by posting your pics or video: preferably showing her in her cowgirl hat and boots or either one of the two.

I'm curious to see if the country cowgirl is still one of the white man's loyal women or if they are sexually succumbing more and more to BBC like so many other white women types are doing.

If you are a curious white country gal, or one that has had sex with a black man or a black stud who has had sex with a country gal, please post. Thanks.

Last edited:
Having grown up in a small town in southern Missouri I can tell you this....it's like anything else, you will have a very very small,percentage of gals that will be curious. That is with any race though I believe.
My graduating class had 37 people in it, there was not another ethnicity other than white within 50 miles. Girls did not even talk about black guys. There was one gal in my class that went off to college. I heard that after she had been there she came home for the holidays one year and showed up with her black boyfriend. Now this was quite the shock to her family. There was no lynching..no one chased him out of town..in fact I heard that while the reunion was, uneasy for a bit..all in all it went ok. She was the talk of the town for some time though. Though like everything else people forgot about it. Now another gal that was a class behind me, she went off to a large school far from home. She was raised in one of those strict god fearing home types...wasn't allowed to date in H.S....and the gal was drop dead gorgeous. Now she went off and went absolutely over the top...and apparently BBC was her flavor of choice. I only know about this because I dated her college roommate whom also went to our school briefly. We ran into each other years after they had both graduated and she gave me the goods on her. She stated that it approached the point of ridiculousness...she said she ran different black guys through there weekly...for 3 years until finally they parted ways...she estimated that she had to be somewhere in the high double digits.
Now with that said, both of the ladies ended up returning to there small towns, or a little bit larger of a town close by but still very country. They both married white guys, raised white *******.
So I think saying that country girls are under the control of BBC is a stretch to say the least. While a black dude may nail him the occasional farmers *******....white dudes also land them the occasional inner city black female.
By and large country girls are till country..there is no real opportunity for them to meet black guys and black guys are not going to go into places like ..Warsaw Missouri...trying to pick up white girls anymore than white guys are going to go into Caprini Greens in Chicago to pick up black girls.
I do think that are society is becoming more and more sexually evolved every day. More and more ethnicities are not only interracially dying....but breeding as well
A bit long winded but that's my take..lol

Thanks for post. I just reworded what I meant by control. It should make more sense now. How long u been into BBC now? Who's idea was it for you two? Thanks.

Reactions: wit
Well I've never been into BBC ..lol. My wife however dated black guys since H.S. and then through college and early adulthood. We met and got married had *******, then we got into swinging. Really started her back into BBC about 5 years ago..give or take. It was a mutual thing that we talked about.

Having grown up in a small town in southern Missouri I can tell you this....it's like anything else, you will have a very very small,percentage of gals that will be curious. That is with any race though I believe.
My graduating class had 37 people in it, there was not another ethnicity other than white within 50 miles. Girls did not even talk about black guys. There was one gal in my class that went off to college. I heard that after she had been there she came home for the holidays one year and showed up with her black boyfriend. Now this was quite the shock to her family. There was no lynching..no one chased him out of town..in fact I heard that while the reunion was, uneasy for a bit..all in all it went ok. She was the talk of the town for some time though. Though like everything else people forgot about it. Now another gal that was a class behind me, she went off to a large school far from home. She was raised in one of those strict god fearing home types...wasn't allowed to date in H.S....and the gal was drop dead gorgeous. Now she went off and went absolutely over the top...and apparently BBC was her flavor of choice. I only know about this because I dated her college roommate whom also went to our school briefly. We ran into each other years after they had both graduated and she gave me the goods on her. She stated that it approached the point of ridiculousness...she said she ran different black guys through there weekly...for 3 years until finally they parted ways...she estimated that she had to be somewhere in the high double digits.
Now with that said, both of the ladies ended up returning to there small towns, or a little bit larger of a town close by but still very country. They both married white guys, raised white *******.
So I think saying that country girls are under the control of BBC is a stretch to say the least. While a black dude may nail him the occasional farmers *******....white dudes also land them the occasional inner city black female.
By and large country girls are till country..there is no real opportunity for them to meet black guys and black guys are not going to go into places like ..Warsaw Missouri...trying to pick up white girls anymore than white guys are going to go into Caprini Greens in Chicago to pick up black girls.
I do think that are society is becoming more and more sexually evolved every day. More and more ethnicities are not only interracially dying....but breeding as well
A bit long winded but that's my take..lol
KC..Good and well written Post...one correction..Cabrini-Green, was a notorious project, which the City of Chicago tore down about 7 years ago...the collateral damage is that the gangbangers and ******* sales, moved into the south and west side of Chicago...as far as visiting..you are right..could be a REAL problem particularly if at late night or attempting to contact people you didn't know...dangerous and crazy people are both black and white through out the country...one more fact, I grew up in small MD town, BBC was a real taboo in the 60s' now IR is the thing, who knew...osp

Reactions: wit
Ty OSP...right I was just trying to come off with a reference about inner city as it related to most whites. The Greens were probably a stretch..lol. And yes like I said things are changing, and still the same. I sometimes go,back and visit the small town I grew up in. Many of the people I went to H.S. with remained there. I can tell you..23 years later and almost nothing has changed..other than there is finally a 24 hr mini-mart..lol.

Having grown up in a small mississippi town, and being very much a country girl, I can assure you that while it may not be mainstream yet, it is certainly becoming more common. I have 4 older bros, when the oldest was in high school I can remember about how slutty and whorish a girl was for dating a black guy. The shock steadily declined by the time I went through high school it was still a big part of gossip, but practically a non-issue as far as your peers were concerned. My family, while uber conservative, did not have a problem with me dating women or black guys.

I had a friend or two disowned for doing the same thing though. It just varies, but in my high school that was nearly 50/50 white and black it was VERY common for a girl to at least experiment a time or two.

Back