Amateur asians and blacks (bonus points for Japanese)

Is she way too shy to be with another man?
I think that's part of it, but it is mostly how they are raised in the provinces over there. 1 man, 1 woman for life, no matter what it takes. Also, she has had some very bad experiences. It took her years to fully trust me.

I think that's part of it, but it is mostly how they are raised in the provinces over there. 1 man, 1 woman for life, no matter what it takes. Also, she has had some very bad experiences. It took her years to fully trust me.
I think if u can find a good guy then she will be back in game.

I think if u can find a good guy then she will be back in game.
It's definitely possible. She was able to trust me and I never thought that would happen. The problem is it would take a lot of work on his part and mine, and most guys would rather go with the easy pickings, the low hanging fruit, than work for what could be the ultimate prize at the top of the tree.

It's definitely possible. She was able to trust me and I never thought that would happen. The problem is it would take a lot of work on his part and mine, and most guys would rather go with the easy pickings, the low hanging fruit, than work for what could be the ultimate prize at the top of the tree.
I don't mind chatting with U abt her, pm me!

Back