Am I wierd

jdflacpl

Couple
Real Person
Gold Member
From
FL, US
Well I think I am . Anyway me and the wife went to breakfast this morning nice little local diner. As we were walking in I notice a black guy and a white girl sitting in their car so and I just happened to have to walk by it.
We get a table and place our order as we are eating this couple comes in she is a petite lite skinned red head he was a dark black guy with dreads. Both were young she had some tats so she had to be over 18 but didn't look much older than that. All she appeared to have on was a short little halter top type dress that barely covered her ass. Needless to say my cock was twitching and I even thought about offering them money if I could watch them fuck.
So am I weird? or sick?

Also the wife has expressed that she want to get out of the life style and we both have been cold to each other over the last few weeks. Breakfest this morning was sort of a truce I thought it was fitting for it to happen the way it did

Going up to a strange couple and asking them if you can watch them fuck probably isn't a good idea. It could get your ass kicked or worse. Nearly everyone harbors some strange fantasies, have weird, strange, kinky or even violent fantasies is no big deal according to my ******* that deals with this sort of thing. However acting on socially unacceptable fantasies can cause the weird meter to kick in, and could cause legal problems

Going up to a strange couple and asking them if you can watch them fuck probably isn't a good idea. It could get your ass kicked or worse. Nearly everyone harbors some strange fantasies, have weird, strange, kinky or even violent fantasies is no big deal according to my ******* that deals with this sort of thing. However acting on socially unacceptable fantasies can cause the weird meter to kick in, and could cause legal problems

yeah trust me I don't have the balls to do what I was thinking lol

Has she said why she wants to leave the lifestyle? Perhaps you could take things in a different direction?

Has she said why she wants to leave the lifestyle? Perhaps you could take things in a different direction?
well now that we are back to talking I will try and find out exactly what the problem is but I already know I'm pretty sure. She prefers we find 1 person and 1 person only for a regular thing. However in our search we have not found the "right" guy. She is a bit spoiled as we use to have a regular that she really got along with and it worked well till he moved away

well now that we are back to talking I will try and find out exactly what the problem is but I already know I'm pretty sure. She prefers we find 1 person and 1 person only for a regular thing. However in our search we have not found the "right" guy. She is a bit spoiled as we use to have a regular that she really got along with and it worked well till he moved away
Ah! I can see where she's coming from. It is nice to have a regular guy, form a sort of relationship and know each other inside out.
Hope you both find a new regular. X

So am I weird? or sick?
....One likes what one likes ... jdfla. Its part of what makes you who you are. Don't apologize for it. As long as you don't intrude your "likes" on others who don't share your views, everything remains kewl.
....That said, no reason you couldn't have struck up some simple conversation with that couple. Possibly you have something in common other than your desire to see black men fuck white women. You might have made friends and he might have had a brother. Verbal conversations seem to be going out of style these days, however, with the texting and tweetering ... sad thing.

....One likes what one likes ... jdfla. Its part of what makes you who you are. Don't apologize for it. As long as you don't intrude your "likes" on others who don't share your views, everything remains kewl.
....That said, no reason you couldn't have struck up some simple conversation with that couple. Possibly you have something in common other than your desire to see black men fuck white women. You might have made friends and he might have had a brother. Verbal conversations seem to be going out of style these days, however, with the texting and tweetering ... sad thing.

Mac I was very close to doing that if they had been out side I would have

When I have been out with black men, we see guys stare. I often wonder if it is negative (dumb racist) or positive (horny to see interracial sex.)
You can't let other people determine how you are permitted to be happy. If you enjoy the person(s) you are with it's really none of anybody elses business. If somebody doesn't approve that's not your problem, if they interfere it's a police problem.

Back