Am I the only one?

Wetwetforyou

Female
Real Person
From
VA, US
Am I the only one who doesn't get off disrespecting or being disrespected? Lol I am not trying to put down those that do! And yes I understand some folks get turned on by the race thing but who else agrees with the whole concept of sexy not having a color? Just curious. I just joined this site. Half the men I have ever been involved with(romantically and sometimes just physically) were black men. My point is I have never dated or fucked by color lol I thought this might be a fantastic place to meet a sexy new playmate lol Now I am starting to feel a little out of place -_-

Any other like minded people out there? Hope I am not alone lol

Am I the only one who doesn't get off disrespecting or being disrespected? Lol I am not trying to put down those that do! And yes I understand some folks get turned on by the race thing but who else agrees with the whole concept of sexy not having a color? Just curious. I just joined this site. Half the men I have ever been involved with(romantically and sometimes just physically) were black men. My point is I have never dated or fucked by color lol I thought this might be a fantastic place to meet a sexy new playmate lol Now I am starting to feel a little out of place -_-

I'm with you I don't like putting others down or degrading it just isn't part of what makes this thing fun to me

Yes, the whole 'black guys/cock is superior' thing makes us wonder why we are here. The first 'superior' cock, white or black, that shows up in our bedroom will quickly find itself and the jerk attached to it outside looking in. As swingers, our lady has fucked and sucked well North of 50 guys both white and black and she likes both. We think that many here in the 'black is superior' crowd have done nothing and it is all just a fantasy that they jerk off to.

Yes, the whole 'black guys/cock is superior' thing makes us wonder why we are here. The first 'superior' cock, white or black, that shows up in our bedroom will quickly find itself and the jerk attached to it outside looking in. As swingers, our lady has fucked and sucked well North of 50 guys both white and black and she likes both. We think that many here in the 'black is superior' crowd have done nothing and it is all just a fantasy that they jerk off to.
The whole thigh is quite annoying I literally get couples messages all the time with people talking about "Superior Black" crap

Yes we totally agree I love my Landman's cock .When it gets passed the wife sharing and caring. To this agenda of BBC owned bullshit you can count us out and lot more decent hot couples from that type of lifestyle

Cuckolding is all about degrading, but I think the IR kink is not well represented by the the cucks. This is not the first thread about this notion either. On the other hand this is a cuckold forum.

Being black owned can be a perfectly fine fantasy and can even be a great dynamic to play with during sex. The thing I don't like about the internet reality of the black owned fantasy is the amount wannabe's and die hards that can't help but project their fantasy on everything on the forums. It's the same with BDSM communities; there are always fakers who don't seem to understand the word play. The misses and me like D/s dynamics, she is submissive and I am dominant - this is ONLY a conscious power dynamic in the bedroom. I do not discipline my wife when she does not bring me beer :D

A Dominant Sub dynamic between people is a form of BDSM play. It's just to indulge a kink. Most people only indulge in the play during actual encounters. Not when discussing everyday topics.

Cuckolding is all about degrading, but I think the IR kink is not well represented by the the cucks. This is not the first thread about this notion either. On the other hand this is a cuckold forum.

Being black owned can be a perfectly fine fantasy and can even be a great dynamic to play with during sex. The thing I don't like about the internet reality of the black owned fantasy is the amount wannabe's and die hards that can't help but project their fantasy on everything on the forums. It's the same with BDSM communities; there are always fakers who don't seem to understand the word play. The misses and me like D/s dynamics, she is submissive and I am dominant - this is ONLY a conscious power dynamic in the bedroom. I do not discipline my wife when she does not bring me beer :D

A Dominant Sub dynamic between people is a form of BDSM play. It's just to indulge a kink. Most people only indulge in the play during actual encounters. Not when discussing everyday topics.

I am not saying it's wrong. To each their own. I am just saying that I feel rather like my non extreme view seems kinda rare on here?

I am not saying it's wrong. To each their own. I am just saying that I feel rather like my non extreme view seems kinda rare on here?
Not at all. Just less prolific.

Take this response right below my op.

Your wife is much luckier then I was. For 30+ years I entertained >100 white men and never, not even once, did I have a multiple squirting orgasm. My first black man gave me multiple squirting orgasms, over and over, plus he fucked me for 5 hours...yes I rested occasionally, but I was amazed that he stayed rock hard for all that time. I have not been disappointed by any black man; so yes I am happily black only. If this offends your sensibility, sorry but I will never go back to those years of frustration.

This person pops up every thread that is about nuance and reality. And always the same stories. Just ignore it.

Being disrespected or the whole thug life is a turn off. Won't even waste my time with anyone like that. I want a clean, well dreseed, classy guy who knows how to treat a lady

I agree with you totally

My wife and I both enjoy the color contrast when she's with a black man. However, NO race has a monopoly on great sex, some are great, few are bad and most are average.

Reactions: a96
So im new here and be shot down as a total ass ... but let me give u 3 difrent views from my side "South Afica" this is where rhe race thing is always a issue as u all know .... my point is this in the old sout africa gay live style was taboo .... sex with difrent race taboo.. .. so now u have a gay man with a family maried to a white woman from the old S.A.... husband loves black men and to be humiliated and wife loves black men .... so now cuckolding is the perfect selution "black only".....next post color contrast

Color contras is newer south africa where couples love wifes seeing black men on there wifes .... this is not popular and still a bit taboo .... what will the family say !!!!! Over seas u can choose that lifestyle without to much issues.... not in SA ...couples dont alow outsiders or talk about it but its getting better over time

So im new here and be shot down as a total ass ... but let me give u 3 difrent views from my side "South Afica" this is where rhe race thing is always a issue as u all know .... my point is this in the old sout africa gay live style was taboo .... sex with difrent race taboo.. .. so now u have a gay man with a family maried to a white woman from the old S.A.... husband loves black men and to be humiliated and wife loves black men .... so now cuckolding is the perfect selution "black only".....next post color contrast

Way to turn off the woman who started the thread!

Now the guys with the silly "lpve 2 c my wife blacked" yes there is real people that longs that but there wifes is still stuck in tje old S.a .. and yes its not only in my country i gues ...... my point iz this each person had there point of view and are here to know more / meet people .... some just want to get off and there is real people that live the lifestyl and can give so more insite ... i respect each and every once view and oppinion ..... thnx for awsome site and awsome people ......

I
Way to turn off the woman who started the thread!
.. lol it might but thats my point each 1 of us has there thing that turns them on ... we all difrent .... the only 1 single thing that brings us here is ... want to have awsome out this world sex.... there are many real people that seek / want the lifestyle then theres the wana c my wife fakes ... you will c who they are they wont last long on this site .... then u get people who wants to know about the lifestyle and mpre but no one to talk to
. Put up with them talk 2 them they seek what u have next to u and hopefully they will try or take the step :):sex: .. my 2c

Back