Am I the only one that isn't into cuckold/any single ladies?

Which applies to you?

• Single woman not into cuckold.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

killeenboy

Male
Real Person
I was just curious if I was the only guy (or you can be a chick) that isn't into cuckold.

I'm not trying to hate on anyone who does, I'm just not into it.

The only reason I ask is because I can't find any women in my state who don't do cuckold. I just keep getting messages from women who want to cuckold, it's like this is blacktocuck.net!

I'd like to meet single women off of the website instead of a paying date site or CL (hell with that), but where are they at?!

Tell me what you think.

killeen, I'd say that most people, in general, are not into cuckolding. But if you're going to where a lot of people that are interested in it, are, it takes on the appearance to you that many people are interested.

I take it you're asking this question from a "bull's" point of view, right? I'll assume that is the case.
If you're a black male simply interested in white females, IMO-I think you're desires are more in line with the original purpose of this website, which is good. To you and many black men, it's not about married or single, humiliation, revenge, owning, etc ... its simply about blackt0white relationships. I wish more posters would stick closer to this topic instead of straying out into these other spin-off topics.
re: "I can't find any women in my state who don't do cuckold. I just keep getting messages from women who want to cuckold, it's like this is blacktocuck.net"
This sounds like you really desire to establish a true relationship with a single female, but you feel the only women you're mostly attracting are "married women" who are desiring to have a B&W sexual relationship, right? Although there does seem to be a current peak of interest, by white females, in BBC, there seem to be a lot of white, male posters as well ... posing as married females ... in cuckold websites. My belief is therefore twofold:
  1. these are simply married, white women who are curious/desiring to experience BBC. They may or may not be acting in interest for their spouses who also desire to watch their wives having sex with black males.
  2. these could also be married men, who are also bisexual, interested in investigating and experiencing their homosexual side, and use the prop of being a married female, simply to draw interest/attention from other males. There are a lot of married men who have suppressed, homosexual tendencies out there.
I'm also seeing that a lot more people (both men & women) don't honor/respect the marriage vows. If you're getting hit on by mostly married women, when your desire is to establish a true relationship, you possibly need to avoid cuckold websites, and, make it more clear in you profile that you're not interested in "married women".
Good luck ... you sound like a very sincere guy! Mac ;)

I totally get what you're saying. At first, I thought this was a website for meeting horny women lol (I was being a horn dog and not really paying attention. I've met some single women on here, but they live too far away :(

Hmmmm... I'm actually interested in any female as I don't care for race. I'm not into the whole 'owning a White boy' thing like I've seen in other threads.

I updated my profile a few months ago that let people know that I'm not into cuckold.

Meh, maybe this site just isn't for me. I'll just stick to meeting women irl.
Thanks for breaking that down for me. Now I can spend my time doing something else.

Peace.

I'm confused as to why someone who is not into cuckolding is posting to meet single women who are not into cuckolding in a forum that is clearly titled "CUCKOLD FORUM". :confused:

What is it I'm missing here????? :unsure:

I'm confused as to why someone who is not into cuckolding is posting to meet single women who are not into cuckolding in a forum that is clearly titled "CUCKOLD FORUM". :confused:

What is it I'm missing here????? :unsure:
It seems that you didn't comprehend the question, so let me help you out.

1) The question was to see if there were anybody who shared my opinion. The description of this forum says that anyone is abke to ask questions and chat freely.

2) I was asking of there were any single women (or single men, married women, etc) on this site in general. I wasn't trying to meet single women by posting this thread.

Well, there you go. Please feel free to quote me on anything else you're confused about :)

My confusion lay in why you posted to the cuckold forum instead of the general forum where you would have had a better chance at reaching the audience you claimed to be targeting.

Would it not have been more practical to post where the single or married people who have no interest in cuckolding would likely be, rather than try to reach them in the forum dedicated to that which they have no interest?

Reactions: Ray
My confusion lay in why you posted to the cuckold forum instead of the general forum where you would have had a better chance at reaching the audience you claimed to be targeting.

Would it not have been more practical to post where the single or married people who have no interest in cuckolding would likely be, rather than try to reach them in the forum dedicated to that which they have no interest?
Like I've clearly stated before, the description of the forum invites anybody to post, even people who aren't into it. This forum is for asking questions and expressing opinions about cuckold, with or against it. That is why I posted in here instead of general.

I've gotten PMs regarding this so, I actually did reach my 'audience'.

Don't put too much thought into, it's not worth it... Seriously. Just ignore the question if you have such a problem with it.

... Would it not have been more practical to post where the single or married people who have no interest in cuckolding would likely be, rather than try to reach them in the forum dedicated to that which they have no interest?

willsrvu ... lol ... since when did "practical" or even common sense have anything to do with anything these days?
I mean, take background checks on guns ... it was said ... "guns don't ******* people, people ******* people" ... then isn't it practical/common sense to do a background check on someone before selling them a gun? Seems logical to me. LOL
Just offer him a kind suggestion; don't piss him off with a bunch of rhetoric ... that's MY job! :frantic:

Sorry, Mac, wasn't trying to take over. :(
Sometimes my curiosity and thirst for understanding life's little mysteries cause me to overreach and encroach on other's domain. :bounce:

Back