Am I similar to other cucks/wannabe cucks?

I think you are like most guys . . .you would get excited watching and still want to enjoy her even more when you fuck her and still you want to touch and feel what she touches and feels. Its your way to show him appreciation. Pm me if you have a question or want to chat.

Browsing through this site, I think my cuckold desires are a bit different than the norm. Here's what my fantasies and cuckolding are.

1. I want watch my wife get fucked by a BBC. I want him to cum in her pussy. I want clean her and then fuck her while she's loose and sloppy.

2. I want to mess around with the bull too. I'm straight and have never had sex with a man, but I can appreciate a big cock. I wouldn't mind jacking a guy off and getting him hard before letting him fuck my wife.

3. This is where i think I'm different. I want cucking to improve BOTH of our sex lives. I want us to have better, more frequent sex as a result of indulging in BBC fucking. I don't really understand the whole "chastity" thing. I don't want to lend my wife to BBC bulls because I'm incapable of giving her any sexual pleasure, I just want her to enjoy a different kind of pleasure. I have a 6 inch cock, and I've always made her cum. I just want to see her fucked hard by a huge BBC.

I guess my question is am I really a cuck wannabe or something else? How big is the cuckold tent, so to speak?
l like to satisfy both of u

Browsing through this site, I think my cuckold desires are a bit different than the norm. Here's what my fantasies and cuckolding are.

1. I want watch my wife get fucked by a BBC. I want him to cum in her pussy. I want clean her and then fuck her while she's loose and sloppy.

2. I want to mess around with the bull too. I'm straight and have never had sex with a man, but I can appreciate a big cock. I wouldn't mind jacking a guy off and getting him hard before letting him fuck my wife.

3. This is where i think I'm different. I want cucking to improve BOTH of our sex lives. I want us to have better, more frequent sex as a result of indulging in BBC fucking. I don't really understand the whole "chastity" thing. I don't want to lend my wife to BBC bulls because I'm incapable of giving her any sexual pleasure, I just want her to enjoy a different kind of pleasure. I have a 6 inch cock, and I've always made her cum. I just want to see her fucked hard by a huge BBC.

I guess my question is am I really a cuck wannabe or something else? How big is the cuckold tent, so to speak?

Well, I like all of this. Some cucks want to be denied pleasure, but some of us want to satisfy not just our wives/girlfriends needs but our own as well. I think it would be a big turn on to have to give the bull a hand job to prep him to fuck your woman. At a bare minimum, if I were to actually get to play out some of the fantasies that I have, I would have to be allowed to touch the bull. Maybe not blow him because it seems that most bulls aren't into that, and I understand, but just a hand job should be allowed. This to me is hot because it makes the cuck realize and acknowledge the awesome size and superiority of the bull. It also proves to the bull that you are subservient and committed to his pleasure and not just your wife's and yours, and I think that's important. Now I know there are some here that think this is a terrible idea but I'm sure at least a few would agree with me.

This is exactly how I feel too!

I feel very much the same way as you do. Like anything else in fetishes tons of flavors depending on the person. But cuckold usually invokes a certain stereo type. I have found most woman I have been with and got into this type of relationship preferred that it was for both of us and not just angled to the woman and bull. I think a long term relationship is helped in that way. Its hard for a woman to stay in love with a man with out physical touch and respect for that man.

IMO ... I think you might need to get more in tune with your own sexuality. You're fighting your admittance that you are bi-sexual, and a desire to be subservient to a superior alpha male who will make you do the things you so desire. Is there anything wrong with this ... who's to really say. If its giving both you and your wife pleasure and happiness, at least in the short term NO, there is nothing wrong with it.

Assuming your wife finds these alpha males, your sexual role with her will inevitably become minimized over time. How it impacts your relationship with her is to be determined, but in many cases it eventually does damage how she views you ... you will probably be looked upon as a weak, submissive beta male who's sole purpose is to do as told. But as soon as other men start slipping their cocks inside your wife, you ARE a cuckold, plain and simple. Where it goes from there is totally up to how the 2 of you manage it.

Last edited:

here is the spectrum in the descending order of sexual aggression for a guy - bull>normal guy>cuck>sissy.
you have cuck and normal guy tendencies.
most black guys are bulls.

Back